• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Superman54

Superman54

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

do you honestly think that the luck will be on our side? everyone would love to see us miss the playoffs because we are the New York Yankees of Hockey and they would do anything to end our streak Dallas is not going to go away sat bank on it I love this team thats why im so stressed but i dont blindly say its in the bag and we are clinching because i know Cloumbus wants this so much and the question is do they want it more than us Plus Minn has perhaps the best 2 games you could ask for Edm and Col really? if they lose i will s*** but i can grantee they take 1 of the 2 and lock it up

take a breath for your own sake! N' so far you have been wrong

#102 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

the wild are playing the way we did last year going into the playoffs. Very frustrating for the fans, and they most likely will not have enough momentum to get passed round 1

This hot streak aside, I don't see the Wings getting past the first round either.  Eventually the glaring holes on defense will be exploited by better teams....

Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#103 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,165 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

This hot streak aside, I don't see the Wings getting past the first round either.  Eventually the glaring holes on defense will be exploited by better teams....

glaring holes? since march, we have been one of the best teams defensively in the league

#104 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

What holes? Besides being young and prone to the occasional bad mistake, they've been as solid defensively as any other Red Wings team has

Edited by wingsfan4795, 27 April 2013 - 01:34 PM.

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy