• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Should I take an octopus to Dallas?

Rate this topic

I am alerting Dallas management to be on the lookout for any octopi being brought into the arena. Until the Penguins have a similar tradition, I want this kind of thing snuffed out.

I will make sure to let them know to heavily scrutinize anyone in a Wings jersey, especially in a WC jersey.

Why Garry! Just the wo-MAN i'd like to speak to beat over the head with a hockey stick. Sorry, that is an insult to the female sex. Have you gotten used to Cindy's titanium jaw yet?

Sorry, that was below the belt. I'll stop there.

Guest Gary.Bettman

Why Garry! Just the wo-MAN i'd like to speak to beat over the head with a hockey stick. Sorry, that is an insult to the female sex. Have you gotten used to Cindy's titanium jaw yet?

Sorry, that was below the belt. I'll stop there.

No, that's ok. Keep going, and tell me what you really think. I am always glad to hear from my fans, and appreciate the feedback.

Sid is doing well. I have been bringing him soup to make sure he'll be ready for the playoffs. Can't have the Pens win another Cup without the face of the league in the lineup.

No, that's ok. Keep going, and tell me what you really think. I am always glad to hear from my fans enemies, and appreciate the feedback abuse.

Sid is doing well. I have been bringing him soup to make sure he'll be ready for the playoffs. Can't have the Pens win another Cup hand the Pens another cup without the HALF face of the league in the lineup.

Here Garry, I fixed your post for you so that there is actually some truth to it. LoL ok, i'm done going off topic here. Having a fake Garry to take my aggression out on is fun though!

Edited by Kmahrle83

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

This is so wise. I wish I could like it twice.

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

I hope you don't mind if I use this as my signature. This is perfect!

Edited by wingsfan4795

i tossed a stuffed octopus my daughter gave me.... "one of her many animals" from the aquarium trips in phoenix last year.

the game where bertuzzi won the shootout with his patented spin backhanders.

well, i had it low, and when everyone erupted i threw it like a hand grenade and kept my hands up in celebration.

once the crowds started to head for the aisles i turned, started walking and removed the wings jersey and passed it off to the wife.

we split up and headed for the door. but...at the top of the stairs..security stopped us and accused my good friend of throwing a dead animal on the ice.

well, he had a field day with the 2 security guards and 4 cops that wanted to detain us. ( he loves conflict...especially when he was innocent)

so they claimed they had video of him throwing it...and we waited....and waited....and i asked one of the cops if i could go. sure enough...i walked outside to meet up with the wife.

5 minutes later my bud came out giggling like a school girl...he had read them the riot act and the cops got mad at the security guards on a power trip for wasting his time.

so all i can say to you is...prepare for the heat....have evasive manuevers planned....lose the jersey on the fly.

I am alerting Dallas management to be on the lookout for any octopi being brought into the arena. Until the Penguins have a similar tradition, I want this kind of thing snuffed out.

I will make sure to let them know to heavily scrutinize anyone in a Wings jersey, especially in a WC jersey.

Hey, some penguins are small enough to fit in a pocket. I think we may have something here :innocent:

Me too. DMac follows me on twitter so hopefully he'll see it.

Jealous! Bissonette follows me but unfortunately I don't think a Yote will care much about an octopus quote. :P