• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

4/26 GDT

Rate this topic

Minnys announcers are awesome.....absolutely

No Audible change whatsoever with a visitors goal!!

Bostons announcers are the same. Same enthusiasm when the opposition scores, it's awesome. But yeah wow, Oilers are up 3-0, this is amazing. Unreal.

Guest irishock

3-0? Christ. I don't want to face Anaheim in the 1st round. Even if we're going out, we're going out against our biggest rivals

I don't want to face Analheim (travel) or Chicago (um, look at their record) but if were going to be in this, we have to face one or the other.

I'll take whatever we get, just so we get in.

Wings are used to the travel. Are the Ducks? I'd much rather play a team we won a season series against this year than Chicago, who is a powerhouse.

Wings are used to the travel. Are the Ducks? I'd much rather play a team we won a season series against this year than Chicago, who is a powerhouse.

Remember all the times we were on the other end of this and most of us said "Dont pick your poison"?

I am all about keeping the streak - however it happens. Take a look at our lineup all season... to me success was just getting in.

I'm in Fargo. Cullen is from Fargo, and they're pretty much our local team.

I root against the Vikings since they're in the same division as the Lions.

Since we lost the North Stars, we don't want to lose another team, and it's the only chance I have to see the Wings since a trip to Michigan isn't feasible. Of course, I wasn't a North Stars fan as I was a Wings fan first.

Oh, crap. This doesn't look good for the home team.

Just as I was reading this post, they scored the 4th goal. Unlike you, I want to see CBJ battle the hawks with us taking on the Ducks

Remember all the times we were on the other end of this and most of us said "Dont pick your poison"?

I am all about keeping the streak - however it happens. Take a look at our lineup all season... to me success was just getting in.

Yup, I remember those times. Like when we were #1 and Edmonton was #8, and everyone wanted to play Edmonton. A easy matchup, or so we thought. After losing game 6 in Edmonton, Stevie retired and Edmonton went on to the cup finals. A finals they should have won if Roloson didn't get hurt.

Anyway, I am just happy getting in. Doesn't matter who we play to me. If anything, Chicago would be nice because the games would be earlier.

Just as I was reading this post, they scored the 4th goal. Unlike you, I want to see CBJ battle the hawks with us taking on the Ducks

CBJ's gritty style could debilitate Chicago enough to make them a more manageable opponent for us if we beat the Ducks