• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

4/26 GDT

Rate this topic

You do realize if we beat the Ducks, we will have to probably go through Chicago. Doesn't matter if we go through them first or second, the point is we will have to go through them.

Quite true. Call it a gut feeling, but at this point I don't think Minnesota would blow through Chicago to get them out of our way.

But you have to admit, it would be really, really cool if they did.

Edited by 55fan

I want 7th. If I'm looking at this right with a win tomorrow Detroit holds down 7th. I want no part of Chicago at least not now

I do. As up and down as this season has been for us, if we beat the President's Trophy winning Blackhawks in the first round it would be almost as sweet as Lord Stanley.

DID YOU SEE THAT!?!?!?!?!?!

Edmonton had a shot that didn't go in!

:D

I'm at the point where it's funny now.

If I'm Yeo, I'm telling the boys, "Just don't get hurt. We'll win tomorrow."

Memo to the Avs: THIS is how you want to end your season tomorrow. One more loss on the Suck for Seth train means less than one big win for some pride dammit.

If they lose tonight, they lock up 29th place and wont have to worry about losing tomorrow! Go "Yotes!

I do. As up and down as this season has been for us, if we beat the President's Trophy winning Blackhawks in the first round it would be almost as sweet as Lord Stanley.

Would that not be an AWESOME way to leave the West? BAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

wow Minnesota's wheels have about come off going down to the end of the season...Not sure which one i'd take more pleasure in: Wild missing with their multi-million duo or Columbus missing............

You do realize if we beat the Ducks, we will have to probably go through Chicago. Doesn't matter if we go through them first or second, the point is we will have to go through them.

I meant in the 1st round

Unreal. The Wild control the puck and shoot like crazy. The Oil get the puck in and it's like magnetically attracted to the back of the new.

Crazy game.

By the stats after the second period you'd never guess the score was so lopsided.

wow Minnesota's wheels have about come off going down to the end of the season...Not sure which one i'd take more pleasure in: Wild missing with their multi-million duo or Columbus missing............

Easy. Columbus has never done anything to earn our disdain and their fans are really cool for the most part. Columbus has made an awesome comeback this season and deserves to dance in the playoffs if they can swing it.

While Minnesota hasn't done anything that I can remember to cause me to hate them, look no further than centcougar as an example of their fans after they signed Parise and Suter. I'm downright chortling at the prospect of them missing the playoffs.

By the stats after the second period you'd never guess the score was so lopsided.

Yeah, right now it's 37-16 SOG for Minnesota.

Amazing. With a crappy goalie, they might be in this.

EDIT: I meant a crappy goalie against them. :D

Edited by 55fan

Easy. Columbus has never done anything to earn our disdain and their fans are really cool for the most part. Columbus has made an awesome comeback this season and deserves to dance in the playoffs if they can swing it.

While Minnesota hasn't done anything that I can remember to cause me to hate them, look no further than centcougar as an example of their fans after they signed Parise and Suter. I'm downright chortling at the prospect of them missing the playoffs.

Speaking of Centcougar where is he now? He loved to pop in to gloat when the Wings were down and the Wild we're in the 3 seed, now that they are on the bubble just like us he seems to be absent?

I want Minnesota out. Can't wait to hear the cannon go off and AC/DC For Those About To Rock numerous times when Jackets play Hawks at home in the first round....a guy can always dream.