• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
anthonyn66

Babcock rumours?

Rate this topic

Some wild speculation surrounding Mike Babcock's future with the Red Wings and his potential job prospects. More ahead on NHL on TSN.

That's from Darren Dreger's Twitter. One of the names I always trust. Damnit I hope he isn't let go...

There's no way Babcock would do something insane right before the playoffs, especially given our situation. I would only hope he would announce an extension with the franchise? He's too classy to do otherwise....

The tweet says his future with the wings and potential job prospects. Surely that's not about coaching Canada because it's worded awfully if that's the case

That's how media works though. Post things in a way that generates more buzz. Success.

Lol.....rumours

As a hockey fan, sometimes you don't even notice when things are spelled the Canadian way. I didn't catch that until you pointed it out

LOLOLOLOLOL Dreger talking about Babs as a replacement to Red Berenson at Michigan.

From Wings to Michigan. LOLOLOLOLOL

I would die! I hate Michigan!

LOLOLOLOLOL Dreger talking about Babs as a replacement to Red Berenson at Michigan.

From Wings to Michigan. LOLOLOLOLOL

HF was saying that he apparently has stated that he doesn't like NHL travel. His daughter still goes to school here, and apparently he wants to coach his son? I'm not sure, but that's what they were saying. They stated it like a well known rumor.

Suggestions Babcock will be Red Berenson's successor at U of Mich. Babcock says not true. 2 yrs left on deal with Det and he's very happy.

That's how media works though. Post things in a way that generates more buzz. Success.

While true, most expect Babcock to coach Canada after taking them to a gold medal last Olympics, so it wouldn't be a shocker to see him named again. Just feel it's about something not related to it