• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
anthonyn66

Babcock rumours?

Rate this topic

Even if this was to be true you think Babs would say yeah I'm leaving... He wouldn't do that given the spot the wings are in and throw the whole team under the bus right before playoffs... He'd wait until the offseason. Classic example when players want to leave a team they always say oh I like it here and hope to sign a new contract wether that's true or not, same kind of thing with Babs. But I doubt it's true.

This is such s*** - Babcock will finish his contract with the Wings before anything happens. I love Dreger, but f*** him for breaking this the night before our biggest game of the season. This is someones "oh this would be nice" fantasy.

Guest Crymson

The operative words here are "WILD SPECULATION." That should tell everyone all that they need to know.

Edited by Crymson

Guest Crymson

HF was saying that he apparently has stated that he doesn't like NHL travel. His daughter still goes to school here, and apparently he wants to coach his son? I'm not sure, but that's what they were saying. They stated it like a well known rumor.

HF is wrong. Babcock told Dreger that he has no intention of leaving the Red Wings.

It has been reported that Ian White was the one who started these rumors about Mike Babcock in retaliation for being perma-benched. It has not been confirmed if Carlo Colaiacovo conspired with Mr. White, though it has been speculated.

Coached Canada to a gold medal and will likely coach Canada again.

Only way he leaves is if he wants to leave, and theres no way he trades an original six elite NHL organization for NCAA hockey

This speculation certainly is "Wild"

Guest The Axe

It has been reported that Ian White was the one who started these rumors about Mike Babcock in retaliation for being perma-benched. It has not been confirmed if Carlo Colaiacovo conspired with Mr. White, though it has been speculated.

Ha!