Babcock rumours?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Panic In Detroit

Panic In Detroit

Draftee

• 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

Maybe "wild speculation" means he's going to go become the coach of the Minesota Wild, taking over for that weird-looking dude they have now.

If that is what happens, I am not responsible for my own actions.

#42 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

Someone posted something in the internet and now I'm so worried that I need to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes but nothing comes out.

"Why do people say 'grow some balls'? Balls are weak and sensitive.
If you wanna be tough, grow a p***y. Those things can take a pounding"

-- Betty White

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic | | Mike Grier? |

#43 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,848 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

This is the most retarded rumor I've heard in a while. It's not even remotely.believable. The media got trolled. Hard.

Think it's a prank by Columbus or Minnesota?
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#44 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,634 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

Maybe Pierre McGuire is trying to get out of his contract.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#45 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,433 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

This is the most retarded rumor I've heard in a while. It's not even remotely.believable. The media got trolled. Hard.

Think it's a prank by Columbus or Minnesota?

centcougar

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!" - Kierkegaard