• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

4/27 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Stars 0

Rate this topic

Cleary in the shades mmlol, irl. Great job, Flashy.

This is basically the biggest game in the history of forever. I want the Ducks. We want no part of Chicago, unless they're all bruised and battered and Bobrovski'd. We also want no part of not making it to the dance at all. (That's still a possibility, right? I'm sorry - all these scenarios, it hurts my head.)

GO WINGS!!!!!

Edited by Dabura

Season Finale

This is the 86th Season Finale in the 87th season, with the Club’s record in the previous 85 games:

30W-48L-5T-1OTL-1SOL

In their last 10 Season Finales, the Club’s record is:

4W-4L-1OTL-1SOL

This is the 5th Season Finale v. Minnesota / Dallas, wih the Club's record in the last 4 games:

4W-1L

Away Finale

This is the 86th Away Finale in the 87th seasons, with the Club’s record in the previous 85 games:

22W-47L-13T-0RT-2OTL-1SOL

The Club's record in the last 10 Away Finales:

4W-3L-2OTL-1SOL

This is the 4th Away Finale v. Minnesota / Dallas, with the Club's record in the previous 3 games:
2W-1L

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 3-game winning streak (1 shutout)

Away: 2-game losing streak (1 shootout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Dallas

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Away: 3-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 5W-2L-0OTL-3SOL

Away: 5W-3L-0OTL-2SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Dallas

Overall: 6W-3L-1OTL

Home: 4W-4L-1OTL-1SOL

Home / Away Games

This is a single Away game

All-time Record v. Minnesota / Dallas
All-time, Overall v. Minnesota / Dallas
242G: 106W-97L-34T-0RT-2OTL-3SOL
All-time, Away v. Minnesota / Dallas
120G: 44W-55L-18T-0RT-1OTL-2SOL
Season Record v. Dallas
This is the final of 3 games v. Dallas this season, with the Club's record in the previous 2 games:
1W-1L
This is the only Away game v. Dallas this season

Record on this Day

April 27

This is the 2nd regular-season played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous game:
0W-1L

This is the 1st regular-season game played v. Dallas on this day

Days of the Week
This is the final game of 8 regular-season games played on Saturday this season, with the Club’s record in the previous 7 games:
3W-3L-0OTL-1SOL
LGW.
Tonight's Officials
Referees Dan O'Rourke (#9) Tim Peel (#20) Linesmen Shane Heyer (#55) David Brisebois (#96)

Playoff Berth Clinching

As best as I can tell, the clinching of a playoff berth in the final game of a season has never happened in Club history...until tonight, when Detroit does it for the sixty-first time and the twenty-second consecutive time.

Edited by cusimano_brothers

FlashyG, there are no words for how amused and amazed I am at your GDT. Being a Star Wars freak and a Wings fan, you have married two of my favourite things. I love you.

But enough ego-stroking...

Win this one, Wings! Win it and win it like you mean it!

Everyone on the Wings gets a goal for every letter in their name! Middle names included! Jimmy included! Monster included- he can score from the bench! The boys in the press box score a goal telepathically for every letter in their name as well, except Sammy who knocks the second "S" in Samuelson into the Star logo.

Tootoo fights everyone! History is made!

Dallas down 1 with a minute to go. will they pull the goalie?

https://twitter.com/MikeHeika/status/328165841516494851

Actually, I was thinking would they pull the goalie if the game is tied in the third and try to get a regulation win and keep us from getting a point? They are out so they might as well try to screw us over...

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing

Actually, I was thinking would they pull the goalie if the game is tied in the third and try to get a regulation win and keep us from getting a point? They are out so they might as well try to screw us over...

I was thinking the same thing, heck they could do it with 2 minutes remaining. :sleepy:

Did the game time get switched? It used to say 8 now it says 7 everywhere I look.

Strader and Engblom on the call on NBC sports.

i'll hate them so much if they did that

https://twitter.com/StarsInsideEdge/status/328174219978498048

Richard Bachman in goal tonight for Dallas Stars. Trevor Daley (neck) and Alex Chiasson (shoulder) are out.
Edited by jeff48109