• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

4/27 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Stars 0

Rate this topic

We've been close the last 3 games, but tonight really, really, really is the night we win 14-3. Pavel will get his traditional goal and 13 assists.

Wow with a score like that Cleary could get a hat trick! Instead of hats flying through the air onto the ice, it would be pigs :lol: haha

Ok where's BottleofSmoke? We need her awesome positive posts!!

I'm here! I'm so nervous I could puke, but I'm here! I was hoping to not have to do this again (f*** you, Lumbus!), but here goes:

You know what? Z has done a s***ty job as captain. He never deserved the C, and now he's clearly showing why. He can't carry this team on his back, and because of that we can look forward to losing many years' worth of must win games because we have no leadership. Where are our veterans?! We have a bunch of kids running around in poopy diapers, spazzing all over the ice and tripping over their own dicks because they're too ******* excited! This DelKeyser kid makes too many mistakes because he's out there ripping around, taking chances, and trying to show off. I mean, WTF?! And is Brunner not the laziest son of a ***** you have ever seen? He doesn't even try! Don't get me started on Tootoo. What a ******* *****! My grandma could kick his ass with her diabetes monitor. Mark my words--this team is going nowhere, so get used to The Suck. I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be jumping off this bandwagon like a ******* Titanic survivor after the game tonight. Whatever.

LGW!!

I'm here! I'm so nervous I could puke, but I'm here! I was hoping to not have to do this again (f*** you, Lumbus!), but here goes:

You know what? Z has done a s***ty job as captain. He never deserved the C, and now he's clearly showing why. He can't carry this team on his back, and because of that we can look forward to losing many years' worth of must win games because we have no leadership. Where are our veterans?! We have a bunch of kids running around in poopy diapers, spazzing all over the ice and tripping over their own dicks because they're toof****** excited! This DelKeyser kid makes too many mistakes because he's out there ripping around, taking chances, and trying to show off. I mean, WTF?! And is Brunner not the laziest son of a ***** you have ever seen? He doesn't even try! Don't get me started on Tootoo. What af****** *****! My grandma could kick his ass with her diabetes monitor. Mark my words--this team is going nowhere, so get used to The Suck. I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be jumping off this bandwagon like af****** Titanic survivor after the game tonight. Whatever.

LGW!!

it seems to have worked the last 3 games lol :)

4-2 wings, dats, abby, brunner, and andersson with the game winner

You know what? Z has done a s***ty job as captain. He never deserved the C, and now he's clearly showing why. He can't carry this team on his back, and because of that we can look forward to losing many years' worth of must win games because we have no leadership. Where are our veterans?! We have a bunch of kids running around in poopy diapers, spazzing all over the ice and tripping over their own dicks because they're toof****** excited! This DelKeyser kid makes too many mistakes because he's out there ripping around, taking chances, and trying to show off. I mean, WTF?! And is Brunner not the laziest son of a ***** you have ever seen? He doesn't even try! Don't get me started on Tootoo. What af****** *****! My grandma could kick his ass with her diabetes monitor. Mark my words--this team is going nowhere, so get used to The Suck. I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be jumping off this bandwagon like af****** Titanic survivor after the game tonight. Whatever.

LGW!!

The best part of these Smoke, is that your posts could just as easily could show up here on LGW as a serious rant and not a parody! In fact im sure if we scoured the threads we could find wagon fans losing their s*** just like this after losses.

Love these:):):)

Edited by beachwing

I generally save all of my most serious fanboying for any game seven in the playoffs. Typically this involves me getting loaded and listening to Motley Crue all day until puck drop. But considering this is a HUGE game, and it's a Saturday, I might have to make an exception. C'mon Red Wings...KICK START MY HEART!!!!

it seems to have worked the last 3 games lol :)

4-2 wings, dats, abby, brunner, and andersson with the game winner

I would love that, kid has been so solid.

This feels almost like a game 7 of a series. Pretty pumped, our boys showed that they can do it for the past 3 games. Only X factor is a relatively 'new' goalie ... sometimes in their debut, they play lights out. But if we pepper him with 35+ shots, we should pull out the win.

I hope they pull the goalie if we're tied with a couple of minutes left, makes it easy for us to score the EN. How about if we are winning by 3+ goals, we pull the goalie in the last 30 seconds to try to run the score on them to say screw you !

Actually, I'm cheering for Colorado to play spoiler. Would love to see Minny get 9th and Columbus makes it in at 8th. Seeing how they came out last night 'gainst Edmonton ...didn't think they could lose 2 in a row but it could be a very real possibility.

Edited by RedWingsRox

I'm not mad because we've been playing well. But man do I want to see Bert hit the ice sometime soon. It would kill me if we somehow managed to win a cup and he didn't have much to do with it. I've been looking forward to seeing him get handed the cup first for about four years now.