• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

4/27 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Stars 0

Rate this topic

Two hours. My intestines are doing that knotty butterfly thing.

I haven't been this pumped/nervous about a regular season game since, um, Thursday.

I'm seriously thinking (?!) of losing it from both ends. Plus, I can feel the neurons in my brain pinging off each other. :shout:

Oh God/Young Floating Mike Babcock I am SO NERVOUS!!! Who would have thought that a group of men chasing a piece of rubber with sticks on a sheet of ice could be so crucial to my happiness and satisfaction in life?!

I'm torn between needing to puke, poop, and run through the streets naked screaming Dan(iel) Cleary's name! LGW!

Oh God/Young Floating Mike Babcock I am SO NERVOUS!!! Who would have thought that a group of men chasing a piece of rubber with sticks on a sheet of ice could be so crucial to my happiness and satisfaction in life?!

I'm torn between needing to puke, poop, and run through the streets naked screaming Dan(iel) Cleary's name! LGW!

This post sums up why I love LGW so much

I can't wait to see Darren Helm score tonight! Wait, he hasn't been playing, you say? Well then I look forward to seeing Todd Bertuzzi dominate the corners and feed Dats the puck! Erm, he's out too? Well I'm still really excited to see Sammuelsson shoot the puck 15 times into the shins of the opponent but score on the 16th shot! Oh, he's missed the whole season? Well at least Cleary has been injured and missed all season too right? Right?? ...You mean to tell me he has been playing this entire time?

So tell me again how is it that we are even in position to win a playoff spot again?? Oh well. Do whatever it is you've been doing and get the two points, in spite of everything!