• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

4/27 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Stars 0

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

Bout time Detroit had a guy who just dropped the gloves when the time was right.

Guest Crymson

Love Smith. Doesn't take s*** and will protect his teammates like Tootoo.

Yes, and he put us on the PK in a vital game. Ridiculous.

I don't know, that wasn't a bad hit. Q was low.

It wasn't bad but I was unnecessary with 1 second left in the period. I'm not sure what Emmerton was trying to do, but I love Smith getting in there and standing up for his teammate. That's the type of attitude the Wings need.

Guest The Axe

"Yeah, Smitty"? This is a game in which we want to hold the lead, not send a message.

Its the attitude that counts for me. A defensemen that doesn't take s*** from anyone. Love it.

Guest Crymson

It wasn't bad but I was unnecessary with 1 second left in the period. I'm not sure what Emmerton was trying to do, but I love Smith getting in there and standing up for his teammate. That's the type of attitude the Wings need.

That is NOT the type of attitude the Wings need when the season depends on holding this lead.

Fiddler was mucking it up with Filppula off the draw. And he's just been a real ass all game.

I wasn't really referring to that. I was commenting on the hit on Q. I expected the forum to blow up saying it was a bad/high hit, but I anticipated wrong.

"Yeah, Smitty"? This is a game in which we want to hold the lead, not send a message.

Yeah, Smitty. You think their play that period was enough to energize the team, do ya? I'll trade Smith for Fiddler for 5 minutes if it will put some more drive in this team.

That hotel commercial is just abusing the Lachrymosa from Mozart's Requiem.

Not happy about the PK to start the third, but I'm confident they will stand tall and then open it up.