• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

4/27 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Stars 0

Rate this topic

I agree.

I judge the play on what happened, and not the call. I don't think Smith should get the extra two and I do like what he did.

Well then what's your judgement on putting your team shorthanded in the biggest game of the season, in retaliation to a clean hit?

Guest The Axe

smith is an absolute moron.

he's proved it all seaon long, and he proved it with that play.

Yah, cause the ***** Euro defensemen thing has been working so well the last 5 years.

People walking past my house are trying to figure out what the hell I'm yelling about. My neighbors hate it when my doors and windows are open during a hockey game. :)

Doors are shut (it's hotter'n hell here) but the dogs run out of the room when I let loose. :shout:

Well, he won't get the extra two. He'll get the extra four for dropping his gloves like a moron.

AFAIK dropping your gloves isn't a penalty. If Tootoo getting hit behind the play because the Dallas player wanted to fight isn't a penalty, I don't see how this is.

IMO it's a bad call, and I won't blame Wing players for bad calls against them- that's on the ref.

Guest The Axe

Well then what's your judgement on putting your team shorthanded in the biggest game of the season, in retaliation to a clean hit?

Watch it again. Fiddlers play wasn't dirty, but he caught Quincey in the head. And even so, why are you so scared of a pk? Our team and goalie is solid, bro.

WE NEED SOME BALLS AND IT LOOKS LIKE SMITH'S BALLS HAVE DROPPED IN TIME FOR THE PLAYOFFS.

If you think that the softer, offensive game without physicality is gonna fly in a division with Goalie Killer Lucic and the keystone cops, the Toronto Maple buttnuggets, and a tougher Ottawa team, you've got another thing coming. It's one thing to play Boston, Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa once every other year, and completely different to play them 4-6 games a year.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

Yah, cause the ***** Euro defensemen thing has been working so well the last 5 years.

"pick your spots"

"there's a time and a place"

these phrases mean anything to you?

Watch it again. Fiddlers play wasn't dirty, but he caught Quincey in the head. And even so, why are you so scared of a pk? Our team and goalie is solid, bro.

Not scared, but it's obviously better to not be killing penalties than to be short handed. It's a bonehead penalty to take when the stakes are real high. That's all. If we kill it, good, but I'd rather we didn't have to.

Guest Crymson

WE NEED SOME BALLS AND IT LOOKS LIKE SMITH'S BALLS HAVE DROPPED IN TIME FOR THE PLAYOFFS.

If you think that the softer, offensive game without physicality is gonna fly in a division with Goalie Killer Lucic and the keystone cops, the Toronto Maple buttnuggets, and a tougher Ottawa team, you've got another thing coming. It's one thing to play Boston, Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa once every other year, and completely different to play them 4-6 games a year.

Smith's balls have dropped in time to take a terrible penalty at an awful time in a vital game.

Guest The Axe

Nope can't stand this guy.. Like Sammy every good thing he does 10 things wrong or bad. Get off the ice,... Practically played the entire 4 min PP there!

Your high, brother. Leads our defensemen in +/-. Babcock likes this guy. Better start wising up. When I heard Babcock liked Emdog last year, I started watching more closely and found out its more of a moneyball kind of thing. Big returns out of low payed guys who want to hustle and improve.

Smith's balls have dropped in time to take a terrible penalty at an awful time in a vital game.

With 10 minutes left in the game? Absolutely. With a whole period left at the end of a s***ty ass, deflating PP when the team needs some spark? Why the hell not, man? Christ, if Dallas wins this because of that show of emotion you get two points.