• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

4/27 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Stars 0

Rate this topic

Great work, Flashy! You are uber-talented, not only graphically but verbally. But making Cleary the arch-enemy of the Wings? I'm thinkin' juust a wee bit overboard for dramatic effect? :rolleyes:

Columbus has been hungry for it, plus did you see minny lose 6-1? :o I hope they are tired and blow a tire tomorrow night, and the olson twins can shine up the clubs when the BJ's win

Thing is, Avs played last night too. Bah. Humbug. :glare:

About to hit the road! See you guys on the other side! LGRW!!!!!

We'll be...um...thinking about you *winkwinknudgenudge*

tumblr_m2jft1VPeS1qkue3eo1_1280-1.png

Edit: And I'm dying right now over Flashy's alternate DALLAS gameday graphics...why is Brunner looking at me so seductively?!

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Great work, Flashy! You are uber-talented, not only graphically but verbally. But making Cleary the arch-enemy of the Wings? I'm thinkin' juust a wee bit overboard for dramatic effect? :rolleyes:

This GDT almost didn't exist. I had the one below made already but I've never seen the TV show and I was having trouble writing copy for the back. Thankfully inspiration struck during our last game when Cleary kept falling all over the place.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind responses to it, It was one I put together pretty quickly compared to some of my other ones so I wasn't expecting everyone to like it this much.

k4hsur.png

I'm here! I'm so nervous I could puke, but I'm here! I was hoping to not have to do this again (f*** you, Lumbus!), but here goes:

You know what? Z has done a s***ty job as captain. He never deserved the C, and now he's clearly showing why. He can't carry this team on his back, and because of that we can look forward to losing many years' worth of must win games because we have no leadership. Where are our veterans?! We have a bunch of kids running around in poopy diapers, spazzing all over the ice and tripping over their own dicks because they're toof****** excited! This DelKeyser kid makes too many mistakes because he's out there ripping around, taking chances, and trying to show off. I mean, WTF?! And is Brunner not the laziest son of a ***** you have ever seen? He doesn't even try! Don't get me started on Tootoo. What af****** *****! My grandma could kick his ass with her diabetes monitor. Mark my words--this team is going nowhere, so get used to The Suck. I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be jumping off this bandwagon like af****** Titanic survivor after the game tonight. Whatever.

LGW!!

Aww. Bless yer buns. Thanks. :cheesy:

I am already here in Dallas,so pumped about tonight's game

Too late to loan you a Wings' t-shirt, huh. Ah. Well. :)

God I hope we win, I hope Columbus wins and Minn. lose. I've always hated Minn. so I would find it hilarious if they choke again, not to mention the Parise/Suter thing (though I didn't really care if we got either). Plus you can't help but respect Columbus.

Money says Dallas will be rocking as if it were at the Joe

This GDT almost didn't exist. I had the one below made already but I've never seen the TV show and I was having trouble writing copy for the back. Thankfully inspiration struck during our last game when Cleary kept falling all over the place.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind responses to it, It was one I put together pretty quickly compared to some of my other ones so I wasn't expecting everyone to like it this much.

k4hsur.png

:hysterical: S'ok about Cleary. I know I'm in the minority and that's ok too. With me it's a karma thing. Bottom line? You're a helluva creative human being and I'm grateful you're on our side!

God I hope we win, I hope Columbus wins and Minn. lose. I've always hated Minn. so I would find it hilarious if they choke again, not to mention the Parise/Suter thing (though I didn't really care if we got either). Plus you can't help but respect Columbus.

I would not mind seeing that scenario. Columbus has shown a tremendous work ethic and I would love to see them take on Chicago in the first round.

Nashville is starting mason in net tonight,so the jackets have a chance to win tonight

Nashville is starting mason in net tonight,so the jackets have a chance to win tonight

Send some positive thoughts your team's way

Edit: Didn't read the quote... I see what you're saying now

Edited by wingsfan4795

I see your point, but that is assuming that the devils wont beat the rags for pride, and keep NY in the 8th spot.

Plus Ottawa still has 2 games left. so they control their own destiny as far as seeding goes.

They could possibly even take 5th place from Toronto if they win both and Toronto loses to Montreal in regulation.

I see your point, but that is assuming that the devils wont beat the rags for pride, and keep NY in the 8th spot.

Plus Ottawa still has 2 games left. so they control their own destiny as far as seeding goes.

They could possibly even take 5th place from Toronto if they win both and Toronto loses to Montreal in regulation.

Sorry I haven't looked at the East's standings in a couple days. It would be cool to see though!