• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

2013 Round 1 Photoshop War: Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

I had an idea for a gif if someone could edit a video clip to make it. Let's just say it involves either my dog with a pet wings jersey and a training pad. I'd need someone to add the appropriate logo on the pad.... probably too gross to actually do, though the logo could be changed to fit the appropriate opponent.

I love the datsyuk duck hunt and the 22 year playoff pic with the most interesting man.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

^^^ Looks strikingly similar to one on the first page of this thread... :g:

The Red Wings Scope is not an original idea, it's been made for years. I thought I'd make a "nicer" version.

Is it wrong that after all the "world is ending" threads that would have plagued the forums, the thing that worried me most about missing the playoffs was the lack of Photoshop Wars? :P

I had the same thought. Show me a person who said "we might as well miss the playoffs if we're not going to do anything" and I'll show you a person that hasn't thought about all of the fun, excitement, and traditions that go into the "2nd Season". Photoshop wars are classic. I even love it when fans of the other teams hop on an post an anti-Wings one here and there.

So far, loving both the "Boudreau as Butterbean" and especially the "Bertuzzi with Shotgun Firing Puck through Duck Wing". But it's still early. Great work!

Edited by StormJH1