• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

2013 Round 1 Photoshop War: Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

I still think it was a kicking motion. I would be rather upset today if I was a habs fan. However I do not think I would have choked back my tears like the Montreal coach in the post game presser. Man up dude.

Edit: Even Kerry Fraser thought it was no goal.

FRASER: THE VERDICT ON ZIBANEJAD - NO GOAL!

Surprised no one's termed this ZiDanejad yet...

Not from this series but it features our former asst. coach. I saw this Gif by JMcLeaf on hfboards and thought its the best I've seen so far this playoffs.

mA8DiDX.gif

It's hard to say that "oh it was more than just stopping". Seems that I recall a goal that was waived off in similar fashion vs us in 2002. Chris Drury's goal that wouldn't have meant anything in Game 7 vs Colorado that he was called to have kicked in, because he was doing more than just stopping. But Drury's was a lot more clear. On this one, the puck hit Zibanejad's skates as they were coming forward from a skating, behind-the-body (or buttocks) stance to a forward slowing/stopping stance. His feet were under his ass as the puck hit his skate. Had that puck hit his skate even .1 second later as his skates would then be forward of his torso/ass, then i could see a firm no-goal call. But as it stands, I couldn't make enough judgement to overturn the call on the ice (good goal)

I did this one earlier this season when Abby and Cleary were on Datsyuks line for an extended period and were not producing at all.

And this was the Full Avengers GDT I never got to use.

Haha, that was outstanding! I'm upset you didn't get to post that GDT... but I understand you didn't get to do your GDT that day. I'm expecting an over-the-top one for game 7 if we're lucky enough to get there! come on boys!!

This was another one I started as a potential last game of the season had we missed the playoffs. It was going to be a Last Western Supper theme.

2yjqzjd.jpg

Haha, that was outstanding! I'm upset you didn't get to post that GDT... but I understand you didn't get to do your GDT that day. I'm expecting an over-the-top one for game 7 if we're lucky enough to get there! come on boys!!

That Avengers one would be tough to top, Its hard to come up with themes that have enough characters to do rosters.

This was another one I started as a potential last game of the season had we missed the playoffs. It was going to be a Last Western Supper theme.

2yjqzjd.jpg

That Avengers one would be tough to top, Its hard to come up with themes that have enough characters to do rosters.

Once again, Abdelkader's face ends up on a woman's body, classic

Flashy G, I have one problem with your beautiful work. Why did you name your villian Loki? That's my dog's name and he's anything but a villain! Can you change it? To something less painful?

1zqx9fl.jpg

For this I'll let you slide on your villian. You redeemed yourself admirably.