• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Thank You Detroit Red Wings...

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

People act like Sammy being out is a bad thing?

Don't you guys realise that all these old guys and injuries helped our future a lot. Now we got loads of young talent with experience. 5 of our 6 defenseman are only getting better. Kronwall idk about. Then we got like Nyquist Tatar Anderson emmerton etc etc getting experience

I thought this year would be a down year....which it was. But its also going to make success in these upcoming season very likely. Especially if we get a a big guy top line guy through UFA or trade.

Precisely. The dead weight (Bertuzzi, Sammy, White, Colo) need to go. 8 mil right there that we could spend on a snizzity snipe snazzity.

Tootoo was the best signing we made. Is he a great puck handler?? No but the guy plays every shift like its his last.

I am just amazed at this team this year. From Pav and Hank dominating to a Abby finally living up to his potential. To new stars like Andersson and Nyquist. New Dmen that will be patrolling the blue line off years Dekeyser, Smith, and Kindl. Finally our team MVP we would be no where without Jimmy Howard... Proving himself as one if the elite goalies in this league.

^^^All the rest of what most of you have said is true. But this is really REALLY right on!!!^^^

Precisely. The dead weight (Bertuzzi, Sammy, White, Colo) need to go. 8 mil right there that we could spend on a snizzity snipe snazzity.

I agree. Bert needs to spend the season on the LTIR (at least until after the deadline,) Sammy and Cola need to bought out and White (thanks for you service) can leave UFA. That would definitely free up $7.5M to use to our advantage. ( I sure hope Holland doesn't give Fil $5M...)

Someone should make a thread about next season's roster and we can get into deep discussion about it! There are a lot of decisions to make this off season for sure. IMO Andersson, Kindl, Brunner, Nyquist and Smith have all earned contracts and raises. Doesn't leave much unless we cut some salary, somewhere...

oh and BTW, Holland better draft correctly! I do NOT want to see ANY small skilled soft Euro type players this year, unless its a late round gamble. He needs to go big or go home in the first three rounds! I wouldn't mind seeing what Zykov would be all about, but would rather have Mantha, Rychel or Gauthier....on the D side I would love Santini or Bowey unless there is some miracle out there allowing us to snag Pulock. What we do not need is another leftie on the blueline, we need to draft and develop some righties who are big and mean! Heck, there is another thread idea...the draft predictions. I will stop now as I am derailing my own thread! :lol:

Edited by LeftWinger

Guest The Axe

I agree. Bert needs to spend the season on the LTIR (at least until after the deadline,) Sammy and Cola need to bought out and White (thanks for you service) can leave UFA. That would definitely free up $7.5M to use to our advantage. ( I sure hope Holland doesn't give Fil $5M...)

Someone should make a thread about next season's roster and we can get into deep discussion about it! There are a lot of decisions to make this off season for sure. IMO Andersson, Kindl, Brunner, Nyquist and Smith have all earned contracts and raises. Doesn't leave much unless we cut some salary, somewhere...

oh and BTW, Holland better draft correctly! I do NOT want to see ANY small skilled soft Euro type players this year, unless its a late round gamble. He needs to go big or go home in the first three rounds! I wouldn't mind seeing what Zykov would be all about, but would rather have Mantha, Rychel or Gauthier....on the D side I would love Santini or Bowey unless there is some miracle out there allowing us to snag Pulock. What we do not need is another leftie on the blueline, we need to draft and develop some righties who are big and mean! Heck, there is another thread idea...the draft predictions. I will stop now as I am derailing my own thread! :lol:

Holland can correct his mistakes this off season. I hope he does.