• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SaCkaveli20

NHL.com Bracket Challenge

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Picking both 1 seeds to make it to the Finals= bad value

I picked the 6.Rangers and the 6.Sharks to go far

You're right, at least as far as I'm concerned. I went into total fantasy land and just picked who I wanted to win, not who I believe will win. It will be interesting to see how fast I flame out - could be a record.

Well if you picked the wings to win it all, I think that you're in the majority here, myself included.

I have wings over the caps.

Wings over pens!

Wings go through ducks, hawks, kings and pens en rout to their 12th cup in their farewell tour of the west! :P

I always suck at brackets because I always pick my team to win it... Totally screwed me in the NCAA bracket this year. MSU!!!!!!

LGW!

I am in as well and have predicted a possible end to my marriage as for the 3rd time in 6 years Detroit will square off against my wife's Pens. I think it is the only time we have willingly sat as far apart as possible while watching hockey. I'm still razzed for turning the tv off before "he who has a broken jaw" raised the cup and saying what I thought of the officials in that series.

After one round in the NHL bracket challenge, our leaders are marcaractac and Martin Havlat Rules (?) with 127 points each out of a possible 147.

Closely behind our beloved marcaractac is yours truly :)

I am expecting a magnificent collapse, squandering any hopes at a decent bracket, as usual

Woooooooooooo lol. I hope I s*** the bed in round 2, as i have the hawks picked to beat us. shame on me i know. but its one of those i hope im wrong things. I also have a history of feeling like i jinxed the wings by always picking them to win. figured id mix it up :P

I am in as well and have predicted a possible end to my marriage as for the 3rd time in 6 years Detroit will square off against my wife's Pens. I think it is the only time we have willingly sat as far apart as possible while watching hockey. I'm still razzed for turning the tv off before "he who has a broken jaw" raised the cup and saying what I thought of the officials in that series.

Dude didn't you find this out before you married her?????

Amazing, only 4 players picked the first round perfectly.

Well, that includes all the series lengths being correct too, so that would be hard. Especially with all the upsets this year. 5 of 8 series were upsets, and one of the non-upsets was a 4 against 5 seed