• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

What does Babs do?

Rate this topic

Kenny"s MO this summer should be to get a solid veteran stay-at-home guy to pair with Smith if they have any interest in developing him properly. If not, trade him.

But yeah, something like this:

Kronwall - Ericsson

Kindl - DeKeyser

Smith - Scuderi

Quincey would have to be moved.

I like it. I mentioned Scuderi a couple months ago in some thread. He's a solid Dman and would fit well here. We should definitely target more forwards, but he'd be welcome here in my books.

Kenny"s MO this summer should be to get a solid veteran stay-at-home guy to pair with Smith if they have any interest in developing him properly. If not, trade him.

But yeah, something like this:

Kronwall - Ericsson

Kindl - DeKeyser

Smith - Scuderi

Quincey would have to be moved.

I like it. I mentioned Scuderi a couple months ago in some thread. He's a solid Dman and would fit well here. We should definitely target more forwards, but he'd be welcome here in my books.

Scuderi is a solid D-man and I wouldn't mind him on the Wings either, but I'd be surprised if the Kings didn't re-sign him. Mitchell may very well be done because of his knee so the Kings would need Scuderi even more.

Plus Scuderi is basically the #3 guy on the Kings. I doubt he'd slot in the #6 spot for Detroit.

Scuderi is a solid D-man and I wouldn't mind him on the Wings either, but I'd be surprised if the Kings didn't re-sign him. Mitchell may very well be done because of his knee so the Kings would need Scuderi even more.

Plus Scuderi is basically the #3 guy on the Kings. I doubt he'd slot in the #6 spot for Detroit.

Yeah, I doubt Scuderi would move from LA either. I just used him as an example. Any veteran under 35 that plays a solid stay-at-home game would do.

True, but Babcock never keeps lines together long. Equal playing time has been given to our Dmen lately no matter what line they're on, so he'd get 20 mins probably. But yeah, LA will no doubt re-sign him. They'd be stupid not to.