• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingschamps

NBCSN's coverage

Rate this topic

Cheers everybody, I can't for the life of me remember what NBCSN and company did last year, but is anyone aware of any contingency plan for when Wild v. Hawks game 1 inevitably lasts longer than the 2 and half hours from the start of that game to the start of the Wings game?

I would say hey, they'll just put it on CNBC, but we'll likely have the same issue there with Kings-Blues. Are we just SOL?

Thanks, GO WINGS

Guest Crymson

Hopefully it won't be preempted.

Also, hopefully the final three games will be televised somewhere other than TSN...

Edited by Crymson

Nice FSD is doing the whole first round, love it. And... from what i'm seeing no FSD+? Double nice.

It looks that way. I have FSN+HD so it wouldn't matter to me if it was on + or not. :)

Still, I welcome the hometown announcing duo for the first round of the playoffs.

From TSN:

TSN and TSN2's NHL Playoffs Broadcast Schedule - Round 1

Anaheim vs. Detroit

- Game 1: Detroit @ Anaheim - Tuesday, April 30 at 10:30 p.m. ET on TSN
- Game 2: Detroit @ Anaheim - Thursday, May 2 at 10 p.m. ET on TSN
- Game 3: Anaheim @ Detroit - Saturday, May 4 at 7:30 p.m. ET on TSN
- Game 4: Anaheim @ Detroit - Monday, May 6 at 8 p.m. ET on TSN
- *Game 5: Detroit @ Anaheim - Wednesday, May 8 at 10 p.m. ET on TSN
- *Game 6: Anaheim @ Detroit - Friday, May 10 at TBD on TSN
- *Game 7: Detroit @ Anaheim - Sunday, May 12 at TBD on TSN

*if necessary

one advantage of being in the west is the lack of afternoon games, which the wings always seem to suck in

Cheers everybody, I can't for the life of me remember what NBCSN and company did last year, but is anyone aware of any contingency plan for when Wild v. Hawks game 1 inevitably lasts longer than the 2 and half hours from the start of that game to the start of the Wings game?

I would say hey, they'll just put it on CNBC, but we'll likely have the same issue there with Kings-Blues. Are we just SOL?

Thanks, GO WINGS

if i recall, when the channel was still called versus, they would have an extra channel for games that run over, simliar to fsd plus. perhaps that is how they will do it

if i recall, when the channel was still called versus, they would have an extra channel for games that run over, simliar to fsd plus. perhaps that is how they will do it

That was used one season and like 2 times. Don't see an NBCSN (alt) yet and haven't heard of one for the future.