• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF - (8) NY Islanders vs. (1) Penguins

Rate this topic

That's a hockey play until it happens to Pittsburgh. I can't stand this how can the rules be different for certain teams like Pitt and Boston. Refs were ridiculous in that game

What happens more often is people have more of a bias against certain teams and see things differently. Example, people around here think PIT get better calls from the refs what is actually isn't the case. I will admit to having only seen about 10 minutes of last night's game when it was already 5-0 and NYI got away with a few blatant penalties, likely because they were down 5-0 and the refs didn't want to make it worse. Other than that, all I can do is look at the box score and see that PIT had 3 PP's and NYI had 4 I think. Hard to think there is bias from that.

And now Home Ice Advantage shifts East.........To the Mausoleum on the Island.

....But I have a feeling the spirits might be awake for this one.....

Guest DeGraa55

Loving the sweep! O wait. But unfortunately ya I don't see them winning like everyone has said pissburg is too deep. Crybaby Crosby is good ;(

Maybe not coincidentally the Islanders' comeback began after Niskanen fought Okposo. The score was 3-1 at that point, and then 5 minutes later it's tied at 3. That's the risk of dropping the gloves with a team that's been punchless all game (ironically).