• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF - (8) NY Islanders vs. (1) Penguins

Rate this topic

The Pens have looked better with Vokoun thats for sure. So far, the only teams that have really impressed me has been Chicago and the Sharks. If the Pens can get rolling with Vokoun, it will remind me of the Wings when they won the cup in 2008 by booting Hasek for Osgood.

My guess...if they get by NYI, they probably go back to Fleury in game 1 of round 2.

Edit....shorter leash though

Edited by toby91_ca

I knew McGuire was a goofball. He didn't bother me as much as he does a lot of people, but I didn't fully appreciate how biased he is for the Pens.

It's getting chippy at the end of the game here and all Pierre is pointing out is the Isles players actions towards the Pens.

Vokoun with the shutout.

Nice goal by Crosby.

It was a nice goal by Crosby, but its all over NHL.com this morning like its the greatest goal in history. Including a full page sickeningly hagiographic article.

Guest Johnz96

It was a nice goal by Crosby, but its all over NHL.com this morning like its the greatest goal in history. Including a full page sickeningly hagiographic article.

It wasn't nearly as nice as the goal by Pav against the Preds this year.

Haven't read through...but...my god Fleury.

The guy can look like one of the best goalies in the world and then look like a complete amateur. I don't think there has ever been another goalie who has been at both sides of the spectrum like he has been.

At this point, he'd get shelled in a 55+ beer league by a mediocre team. #1 status = gone!

I knew McGuire was a goofball. He didn't bother me as much as he does a lot of people, but I didn't fully appreciate how biased he is for the Pens.

It's getting chippy at the end of the game here and all Pierre is pointing out is the Isles players actions towards the Pens.

Vokoun with the shutout.

I have always been throughly annoyed with the dick with ears. Where was his stance when the Pens were acting like children in game 4?

It's really, really sad that I don't want to watch any game with the Pens in it because I can't stand the incessant HWSNBN love.

I love watching flying Isles with a tiny budget destroying Uncle Garys and all the HWSNBN lovefests bandwagoners.

I am stunned by how blazing quick this Isles team is, Tavares, Grabner and Moulson are flying outthere wow.