• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF - (8) NY Islanders vs. (1) Penguins

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Nabokov f***en sucks

Now the Pens will cruise through the East. They'll get a tough match up with any West winner, though

Edited by irishock

Guest irishock

For me it s now GO SENS in the east

The only guy that I respect in that organization is Paul Mac.

I'm cheering for the Leafs.

The only guy that I respect in that organization is Paul Mac.

I'm cheering for the Leafs.

To each their own, I love their resilience and how they've handled the Canadiens. Karlson, Spezza, Silverberg and Anderson are just great and of course they have Kassian and Alfie.

I have nothing against the Leafs as a team but their fanbase and media bi-polaric scene can bent off.

Edited by frankgrimes

Guest Johnz96

There are hundreds of youtube videos showing Crosby diving. Do you know how many penalties he has had in his career for diving?

None.

So what's your point?

Even guys who are prolific divers often don't have diving penalties. The refs so rarely call it. Or they call it unsportsmanlike conduct, not diving.

Crosby deserved that reputation early in his career, but he is hardly one of the worst offenders.

Guest Johnz96

So what's your point?

Even guys who are prolific divers often don't have diving penalties. The refs so rarely call it. Or they call it unsportsmanlike conduct, not diving.

Crosby deserved that reputation early in his career, but he is hardly one of the worst offenders.

He hasn't had an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. I watched most of the series against the Flyers last year and he was a main offender and I have seen him dive at least a couple of times against the Islanders this year.

My point is the NHL should crack down on offenders instead of giving them PPs

Edited by Johnz96

Really impressed with the Islanders. They at least fought hard and took it to 6 games. I really thought it was going to be a Pens sweep, so hats off to them. The Islanders have a bright future I believe that

What's remarkable about the Islanders is how much salary cap room they have. The key players are locked up, and they've got a LOT of room to bring in some talent. I think they earned a ton of respect around the league with this playoff performance, and they should actually be a landing spot free agents would be excited for. Kudos to them.

He hasn't had an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. I watched most of the series against the Flyers last year and he was a main offender and I have seen him dive at least a couple of times against the Islanders this year.

My point is the NHL should crack down on offenders instead of giving them PPs

You realize you are talking about the poster boy for the NHL? The rules will change before Crosby gets a diving penalty. They might even enact a end year trophy for best actor before they call him out... Sindy Crosby Trophy.