• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF - (7) Senators vs. (2) Canadiens

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

GMR is usually right when talking about the Wings, but his love for Carey Price is his s***tiest take ever tbh. Just another overrated goalie, playing for a big market team, who never won s*** in his career. Guy is the Tony Romo of the NHL

I give Jimmy crap all the time but the guy's first season with a D-line full of 1st/2nd year players has been better than ANY Carey Price season

Edited by irishock

GMR is usually right when talking about the Wings, but his love for Carey Price is his s***tiest take ever tbh. Just another overrated goalie, playing for a big market team, who never won s*** in his career. Guy is the Tony Romo of the NHL

I give Jimmy crap all the time but the guy's first season with a D-line full of 1st/2nd year players has been better than ANY Carey Price season

What happened to Price? I heard injury but didn't hear any details yet.

I feel bad for Habs who built a decent team and really looked like a contender this season.

having said that... watching Therrien whine and blame everyone for his team's lack of effort and free whistles. oh, the memories of 2008 :D :D

and Paul MacLean is poor gold in the interviews. he owns Therrien out there..

Edited by akustyk

Can someone with video modifying skills make the Gryba on Eller hit have Gryba the Destroyer on the back of his jersey and on impact have Gryba go flying into the 15th row? I'm gonna need an awesome gif to replace Tinky Winky sometime. I would do it, but I haven't the video skills.

I feel bad for Habs who built a decent team and really looked like a contender this season.

having said that... watching Therrien whine and blame everyone for his team's lack of effort and free whistles. oh, the memories of 2008 :D :D

and Paul MacLean is poor gold in the interviews. he owns Therrien out there..

It'd be good for the NHL if the Habs actually made a Finals run again, but they don't handle being a higher seed very well.

I guess we'll see plenty of them next season.

Nice to see 75% of the crowd left at the end of the game was Sens fans. Guess that made it easier for them to get home when the traffic leaves in waves.

It's your teams last game of the year. Stick around and show them support til the end so they have that motivation to win for you next year. Worst fans in hockey = Habs fans. And the only reason they have all the Cup wins they do is cause when they entered the league, they got first crack at all the french Canadian players for a long time. Their history is as credible as their fanbase.