• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF - (5) Maple Leafs vs. (4) Bruins

Rate this topic

By far the series I'll be most interested in outside of ours.

Two original 6 teams and the two toughest teams in hockey. I expect to see some brawls here. Hopefully, like the first round of the playoffs last year throughout the league.

Guest DeGraa55

Lucid do bad so they run you out of town straight to us. Preeeeetttty pleseeeeeeeease.

Just happy to be there - zero expectations.

But boy do I hope Kessel pops a few in Boston.

Exactly, for a team that has been so bad for so long, the have some awfully cocky fans. I hope the bruins knock them down a peg

Every team - no matter how bad or good they've been - has fans like that.

Leafs fans just look like they're all morons because there's so many fans in general.

I've met quite a few Red Wings fans that you would be ashamed to be associated with.

Just happy to be there - zero expectations.

But boy do I hope Kessel pops a few in Boston.

Every team - no matter how bad or good they've been - has fans like that.

Leafs fans just look like they're all morons because there's so many fans in general.

I've met quite a few Red Wings fans that you would be ashamed to be associated with.

Trust me, so have I. I didn't mean any disrespect towards the leafs organization, I've just had some bad experiences with some fans. Of course there's pleasant and unpleasant fans for every team

GO LEAFS GO.
Bout time the center of the hockey universe got some success. It's tough to rebuild for most teams.
The early 2000s leafs team was awesome. Mogilny, Roberts, Sundin!

Leafs in 6. Hopefully.

Sweet series. Like many of you, this is my second priority after the Wings, of course.

Leafs in 7. Why? Because they haven't been in the playoffs since Bush was president. AND YZERMAN WAS STILL PLAYING!

Plus, these two teams haven't met in the playoffs since 1974. Way before I was born lol.

I've been hoping for this for several seasons now.

He's just about done in Boston, IMHO.

As someone who roots for the Bs, I'll sign onto this.

Lucic used to be the perfect Bruin - big, mean, nasty, physical . . . and good. These days, he's still the perfect Bruin: satisfied, soft, paid, and complacent.

Maybe I'm being unfair. This was a short season, the Bs schedule was backloaded to begin with, which got even worse with the marathon bombing make up games (6 games in the final 9 days? Ouch). But this has been an issue all season.

Despite most of the roster being intact, this is a different team than the one that won the cup. And the difference isn't Tim Thomas. Rask isn't perfect, but he's definitely good enough to win. Kinda like Howard. The biggest difference I see is with Lucic and Horton. There's no nice way to put it -- they've been brutal this year.