• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF - (5) Maple Leafs vs. (4) Bruins

Rate this topic

... except he's already a local hero for keeping the Leafs in the series. Not happening.

I don't know. Toronto / Montreal are not easy places for anyone to play, let alone young goalies.

Those fans will turn on this team for blowing game 7 in epic fashion.

Guest Crymson

I don't know. Toronto / Montreal are not easy places for anyone to play, let alone young goalies.

Those fans will turn on this team for blowing game 7 in epic fashion.

Reimer is safe. Phaneuf is not.

Phaneuf is the 4th best defenceman on the Leafs. What a bozo, gotta feel for Reimer. He's a good guy and gave the Leafs every chance until they imploded. Bruins worked hard to get the win though, not sure how they'll fair vs the Rangers.

Guest Crymson

He has always been overrated.

Phaneuf is hugely arrogant and somewhat dumb. Only an idiot like Wilson could give him the captaincy.

Holy shift. Boston just completed the first truly epic comeback of the 2013 playoffs. Wow!

Poor Toronto. This is what happens when you don't have a real #1 goaltender.

Unbelievable. I mean, nobody was really giving them a chance to win this series, but with a two goal lead and under two minutes to play... losing is inexcusable.

They actually had a 3 goal lead in the 2nd half of the 3rd period. That seems worse :lol:

Good thing we aren't them, right? We flirted with that fate 3 times, but managed to avoid it each time. (game 2, game 6, game 7 to a lesser extent)

That has to be the worst feeling for the leafs and their fans... I cant even imagine.

Tuuka Rask narrowly avoided being dumped this offseason IMO. During the game I was wondering if they would go after Luongo this summer. (Rask let philly come back from 3-0 and almost let Toronto come back from 3-1)

Called it. :shifty:

So did I! I picked B's in 7 on the bracket challenge