• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF - (8) Wild vs. (1) Blackhawks

Rate this topic

So is Konopka in the lineup for offense or defense?

I wish I could copy that question and submit it individually to everyone in the Wild front office and coaching staff. I believe the answer is either "fighting" or "faceoffs". 37 games this year and failed to register a single point.

I'm not sure I read a satisfactory explanation anywhere as to why they weren't carrying Darcy Kuemper along with them as an emergency 3rd goalie, which I believe they changed the rules to allow (didn't that happen with Corey Crawford against the Wings a few years back?). The Wild's AHL affiliate didn't have a game that night, and while Backstrom was thought to be "healthy" before warmups, the backup goalie has M.S. and has been extremely injury-prone throughout his career. It really isn't that far-fetched that Backstrom could pull something and then something could also go wrong with Harding.

Harding will apparently get the start in Game 2. While he's an impossible guy not to root for, he's had moments throughout his career where he gets a shutout and then puts up a couple of 4-goal games right afterwards. Kuemper probably would have had more overall success, all sentimentality and multi-year contracts aside.

Didn't they say their third goaltender was in minor league playoffs? Not sure if that is their AHL guy but he might not have had game but he was travelling for the playoffs in Houston or some other city?

Guest irishock

Danica Patrick huh? Everyone hates her for being a ***** but personally I admire her for keeping it real unlike the ones who hire PR agents to remain politically correct and act classy when they're not.

:lol: Hawks tied it up....I hate both teams, and don't want either to win the Cup...I still have my nightmare about Minny getting eliminated before us and taking our "guy" in the draft a pick before us though! ARGH! The pain and suffering! Who do I root for!?!?!?

Edited by LeftWinger