• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF - (8) Wild vs. (1) Blackhawks

Rate this topic

This is another series where I have no favorite in, but I sure would like to see Minnesota fail after the sideshow they put on over the summer...even though not having Suter is the better thing in the long run. Then again, it would be great to see the Mighty Hawks fail in the 1st round too!

OMG, I am turning into every fan that hated the Red Wings for the last 20 years! :lol: So this is how they felt! Oh well!

Edited by LeftWinger

:P I was only poking at you because of the whole NCAA/CHL debate before! I am less a Franzen hater than I was before, but still far from my fav! Why so bitter towards me? I find I don't complain about much now-a-days, unless I peed in your cheerios before, I find it disturbing that you hold some animosity towards me... Kudos on the Fedorov love! Heads and Tails the best Red Wings forward in the last 25 years!

That was probably Yzerman second was Fedorov IMO.

But I just don't like the Franzen hate. Yeah he's no Hossa etc etc

Still a player on this team for awhile which I'm glad you accept. (Unless some trade happens)

Let's just enjoy the Wild losing unless you are going for the Wild? :P

I don't like the Hawks or Wild but want the Wild out (cause of personal friends trash talk and centacouger bs)

That was probably Yzerman second was Fedorov IMO.

But I just don't like the Franzen hate. Yeah he's no Hossa etc etc

Still a player on this team for awhile which I'm glad you accept. (Unless some trade happens)

Let's just enjoy the Wild losing unless you are going for the Wild? :P

I don't like the Hawks or Wild but want the Wild out (cause of personal friends trash talk and centacouger bs)

Ya, I dunno who I want to lose more....The Wild because of the centcougar sideshow or the Hawks, who are our natural born enemies... flip a coin I guess! Like I said earlier, Wild lose now, Hawks next round...Pens now. that would be a perfect post season...well a Detroit Cup would be perfect, but that will take a miracle!

Oh nice, now Wild fans excuse is that Harding got hurt. Maybe someday Wild fans will open up there eyes and realize, there not that good.. still.

Pretty sure they had a good excuse when they lost their top goaltender Backstrom in game 1 warmups... it just pisses me off that Hawks not only get to face their backup, now they get to face the backup's backup. And I wanted Canucks to win because I thought they had talent to beat Hawks in a less physical/more skill based series... but they are sucking now. Please choke Hawks, I can't stand the bandwagon chelsea dagger fans, ugh.

The bandwagon fans are the ones that Bettman wanted with league parity...forget the diehard fans who have been with this league since they were kids...lets change the game so we get fans watching the one year their team does well, then change the league again to attract the next cities fans...all while the last ones went back to watching Football...

Guest irishock

Not cool calling timeout up 4 to 1 against their third string goalie. Quenneville **** move.

Great move for the league. Teams should do this more often as it generates more publicity.

Didn't really think the Wild had a chance

Nope. Especially not after Backstrom went down with that weird injury before game 1.

Still, they sealed their fate with their craptacular play in April so in spite of having one of the highest payrolls in the league and signing the two biggest free agents, they barely got past the Blue Jackets for the 8th seed.