• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF - (6) Sharks vs. (3) Canucks

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

LMAO Raffi Torres sends the Canucks home packing

Torres is my guy tbh, lands a solid, clean check on Hossa and ended the Hawks chances at a cup last year, and now this. Hoping he paralyses that David Backes in the next round

Well you got your wish tonight thanks to Raffi headhunter Torres. Wins it in OT.

Henrik Sedin with a terrible decision to throw the puck up the middle leads to the Sharks tying it with the goalie pulled. Torres with the OT winner in spite of the Nucks dominating.

I'd rather these two teams go to 7, and beat each other up.

Dunno what is up with the pro-Sharks crowd in here. You guys are weird.

the canucks are a much easier team to hate, IMO. the sharks drive me insane when the wings play them, but outside of that i don't really have an issue with them at all

the canucks are a much easier team to hate, IMO. the sharks drive me insane when the wings play them, but outside of that i don't really have an issue with them at all

Agreed.

I'm certainly not a fan of either team, but if I have to pick the lesser of two evils, it's the Sharks.

iv noticed ppl ave cheered for both Chi and Sharks to win their series not reaizing that we would be sitting ducks no pun intended if we played one of the 2

I'm pullng for the Wild. Although, watching this program on Mikita and Hull on the NHL Network makes me feel kinda guilty.

Sharks-'nucks...I dunno. I like the Sharks more, but I want absolutely no part of them in the playoffs.

iv noticed ppl ave cheered for both Chi and Sharks to win their series not reaizing that we would be sitting ducks no pun intended if we played one of the 2

Yeah. odd, because the Canucks aren't any real challenge to the wings this year. we'd be lucky to play them.

oh well, continue the sharks love fest.

Guest irishock

I'd expect major changes in Vancouver if they go out in the 1st round again.

Canucks fans are dying to move Burrows

I'd expect major changes in Vancouver if they go out in the 1st round again.

I still have hope for Kesler if he gets out of Vancouver. So many great qualities if he can just reign in the yapping and diving. But Vancouver has a pretty whiny flopping team culture.

I'm not much of a Luongo fan but he's a good goalie and could benefit as well if Vancouver would just get him to another team and give him the opportunity to redeem himself.

Honestly though the first move is probably to fire AV. Bring in another coach and try to change the culture there.

Guest irishock

And the Canucks go golfing yet again. Henrik Sedin with the stick hit on Couture's head.

Well deserved, good on Henrik's part. I wish our Henrik would do it to that dickface Perry

Yikes, talk about crapping the bed... the switch to Schneider didn't jolt the players one bit. Talk about an uninspired effort by Vancouver, you'd think they had no idea that losing this game would put them on the brink of elimination.

Not to take credit away from San Jose for carrying the play.

Watching the game... Puck was rolling in behind Niemi sharks player grabs the puck with his glove... No goal, no penalty shot, no penalty baffling... Sharks get all the breaks I swear to god

Dude even looked up to check if ref saw that :) But even if Canucks get that penalty shot I think that this game is done.

Vancouver's done. AV should be fired for how he handled the Luongo situation. He was terrific the first two games.

Watching the game... Puck was rolling in behind Niemi sharks player grabs the puck with his glove... No goal, no penalty shot, no penalty baffling... Sharks get all the breaks I swear to god

To be fair, even if a penalty shot was awarded and Vancouver scored, it would have only made the score 5-2 from 5-1.