• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF - (6) Sharks vs. (3) Canucks

Rate this topic

"If we go back to look at the series, we've been called cheaters after Game 1, we've been called embellishing Canadians after Game 3," said Sharks coach Todd McLellan, whose team leads the series three games to none. "If the series goes any deeper, we may even be accused of biting eventually."

http://www.mercurynews.com/sharks/ci_23190849/san-jose-sharks-fed-up-vancouver-canucks-whining

Game, set, match.

How is it that a team can get away with so many dives? I mean, really. When Don Cherry calls out fine young Canadian boys, there is a problem. Of course the real problem is that the league lets them get away with it...it's pathetic. I despise both of these teams, so I am neither here nor there with a winner, but I hate to see this diving go on...I know Vancouver does it too, but man it seems like the Sharts (yes that was on purpose) are a diving, embellishing machine... embarrassing to the NHL.

How is it that a team can get away with so many dives? I mean, really. When Don Cherry calls out fine young Canadian boys, there is a problem. Of course the real problem is that the league lets them get away with it...it's pathetic. I despise both of these teams, so I am neither here nor there with a winner, but I hate to see this diving go on...I know Vancouver does it too, but man it seems like the Sharts (yes that was on purpose) are a diving, embellishing machine... embarrassing to the NHL.

It's no surprise. Thornton is one of the biggest divers in the league and the captain of the team. Leading by example.

It's almost hard to tell if a Canucks fan or a sharks fan made this video. It must have been a Canucks fan, but most of this video is just idiot announcers bitching about penalties...

I feel bad for stu. If that doesn't get more than 2 games I'll be so pissed

Sharks have had almost 3 full periods of powerplay time in a series that has only gone 11 periods total. What a joke. Sharks get gifted a series once a year. Canucks fans now know how we felt two years in a row

I totally agree. Such a frickin joke. It's so obvious it makes me cry on the inside.

Guest irishock

Canucks getting a taste of what we felt in 2011. The Sharks have DOUBLED the amount of powerplays that the Canucks have had this series. 26-13.

******* league trying to build a latino market by favouring South West teams like the Sharks, and Ducks

Edited by irishock

I cannot believe the double standard that is being displayed in this series by the NHL officials. The Sharks year after year display this disgusting brand of hockey full of flopping and diving. I hope they never win a championship with such illegitimacy.

Guest irishock

I counted 3 dives by Pavelski that shift. 3.

I cannot believe the double standard that is being displayed in this series by the NHL officials. The Sharks year after year display this disgusting brand of hockey full of flopping and diving. I hope they never win a championship with such illegitimacy.

I hope Bettman dies in af****** fire

Edited by irishock

Guest irishock

Was a clean shoulder to shoulder hit, again officials call it because Wingels leaned in to the boards and didn't get up quickly.

Well, the Canucks are done. That was some pretty weak-ass play by them in OT, they deserve to go to the golf course.

Best part about this is that it will certainly trigger the waaaaay overdue Luongo trade this summer. They simply cannot have two #1 goaltenders in the cap world and field a good team.

Does Nonis bite on a Luongo trade?

Was a clean shoulder to shoulder hit, again officials call it because Wingels leaned in to the boards and didn't get up quickly.

Yep, he looked like he was about to cry, so the refs called boarding.

SOMEONE GOT HURT! PENALTY!!!

The San Jose Sharks are the fakest team in hockey. The officials were completely gullible and bought into all of their dives and embellishments. It is funny too - you would see a San Jose player commit an equivalent act upon a Canucks player, yet the officials rarely called anything. Why not just explicitly write a new rule declaring it illegal to touch a San Jose player? Just looking at a San Jose player the wrong way apparently draws an infraction. This series reminded me so much of the recent Detroit - San Jose series and it just made me want to puke.