• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF - (5) Kings vs. (4) Blues

Rate this topic

What the hell is wrong with St. Louis? They should be a far more formidable team.

I don't know that there's a lot wrong with them other than they keep running into the Kings.

The Kings and Blues match up really well with each other but the Kings have more offense.

Guest irishock

CPrice12

Get your fat homer ass in here and explain to us why your team got back-door swept.

:lol: Poor Blues....where is cprice12 with his take on the St. Louis club? I was really hoping to read some of his insight...oh well. Congrats LA, I guess it's up to us to see if you play San Jose or Anaheim, either way there won't be much travel in that series!

edit: Not that I am saying we won't beat Anaheim, but image that series? they could just drive their own cars to each game...

Edited by LeftWinger

blues had their chance to win this series in game 4 when they had a lead in the 3rd period but squandered it away

not impressed with the kings so far. they were outplayed for the majority of the series. they are certainly not the same team that ran away with the cup last year

The Kings and Blues played a spirited series that included 6 1 goal games with 2 of them going to overtime. The series was either tied or a 1 goal differential for all but 5 minutes of game time. I am heartbroken and a little peeved at a few of our players, BUT we played the defending Stanley Cup Champions to a standstill and woulda, shoulda, coulda beaten them. WE DID NOT and now I am going to sit back and see what this KINGS team does the rest of the playoffs. I WILL SAY that if they return to the finals I will be a bit bipolar in my feelings. Glad because they were that good and Sad because we were almost right there!

Save for the Wings Ducks series this was easily the best, the Kings are going to make it to the WCF again this year no question. Also this is good for the Wings, less money for the Blues = they wont be able to re-sign Shattenkirk AND Pietrangelo :)

Yes, thinking about the teams they may play (Anaheim or SJ) I think the Kings match up pretty good with both of them. Of course I cannot stand the Sharts and if Anaheim beats us then I would want them eliminated as well. So if it cannot be us, it does look like a Chicago-LA WCF is a safe bet...once that far, anything could happen so I guess my post is off base a bit...

Yes, thinking about the teams they may play (Anaheim or SJ) I think the Kings match up pretty good with both of them. Of course I cannot stand the Sharts and if Anaheim beats us then I would want them eliminated as well. So if it cannot be us, it does look like a Chicago-LA WCF is a safe bet...once that far, anything could happen so I guess my post is off base a bit...

Laughs Blacktankers versus the Kings should be a very good matchup for the Kings, they match up well against them. Kings are big, loaded and confident :-)

Not a lot of discussion over on LGBlows about the Wings/ducks series. cprice12 is still a complete no-show.

I want us to win game 7 just to spite the hateful fans of St. Louis and ask them which team is in the 2nd round?

Don't care if we get swept by Chicago even. Blues fans should learn some humility.

Guest irishock

I really don't ever want a team to win back to back cups unless its the red wings

It's bound to happen one day whether we like it or not. And in good likelihood it'll be the Pens or the Hawks.