• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
marcaractac

2013 Playoff Beards!

Rate this topic

Haven't seen any beard threats, so I figured it was time to get one started!

When are all of you going with the clean shave?

I happened to shave the morning of the game thy played the Kings last week. And with how they've been playing since, I decided to let er go from there. Will post my 5 days of scruff when I'm not so lazy! This and photoshop wars are the two things I get excited for most besides the games themselves!! :w00t2:

The misses hates my scruff already. Here's to hoping she hates my face for 2 months!!!

Guest The Axe

I just shaved all my neck and facial hair this morning. Gorilla style here on out til Wings are bounced or skating with the cup.

on second thought, i work from home. i dont need to look sensible. gorilla mode activated!

the lockout is a blessing. i always hated having a playoff scruff on my bday every year lol. this year we are already passed that, so grow away, face

Go Boys! On behalf of all of us who can't grow beards (and are relieved by this), grow on!

Best of luck to all of you, and way to represent!

I'm not sure it you have participated in the past, but are you doing bracelets this year?

I'm going to shave tomorrow morning, and I'll be going with a stache this year.

I'm not sure it you have participated in the past, but are you doing bracelets this year?

I'm going to shave tomorrow morning, and I'll be going with a stache this year.

Oh, yes! Bracelets are on!

Well, not on literally yet since we haven't won anything, but you know...

I should probably start a thread since the originator hasn't been around for a while, and it's sort of fallen to me...

Ok, I totally support all the facial hear and beard growing....but sorry guys, I have to sit this one out. I don't think a beard would be a good idea for me.......and I am NOT not shaving my legs! :P

I'll have to think of something to support the team without looking like a Sasquatch.

I can't handle another playoff beard after 2009. Scritchy scratchy everyday. I am contemplating it though. I have not shaved since Sat morning so it's already filling in. What to do what to do.

DO IT! You were willing to go to jail to throw an octopus, I think you can suffer through a damn beard lol.

DO IT! You were willing to go to jail to throw an octopus, I think you can suffer through a damn beard lol.

LOL! Have you ever grown a beard? I'd almost prefer jail. Okay okay, I'll do it. Here's to hoping I reach this growth again. The best part of this picture is it was taken at the Joe!

game21_sm.jpg

LOL! Have you ever grown a beard? I'd almost prefer jail. Okay okay, I'll do it. Here's to hoping I reach this growth again. The best part of this picture is it was taken at the Joe!

game21_sm.jpg

Thankfully I am incapable of growing such a majestic beard! If I did I would have a long and storied career in the circus.

game21_sm.jpg

Kris Draper would approve of that beard.

Since I couldn't last year on account of my wedding, I will do it this year. Beard has already started as I always have one. Hopefully it has the chance to get nice and big.