• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Colorado wins the Lottery...

Rate this topic

I hate Colorado. I hope they "f" it up.

The truth of the matter is who will they take?

Seth Jones isn't really the answer for them IMO.

On a blueline that's filled with "nobody-s" an all around sound defenseman who's been dubbed "a one man breakout" ...

Certainly not THE answer, but it's part of the answer.

Not that I'm wishing the Avs any luck in their future success.

drouin or mackinnon gets to play with stamkos. thats scary

That was my first thought. Whoever doesn't get taken 2nd is gonna have a blast playing on a team that has way more potential than the other 2. I really couldn't care less about Jones. I've watched him a bunch and didn't think he was overly special. Good player, but i'll wait until he's at least a .5 point per game player in the NHL, a + player that hits lots and shuts guys down at an elite level before I concede that he's the next big D man in the league. McKinnon is really good, but I think Drouin is going to end up with the best career out of anyone from this years draft. He'd look good on a line with Stamkos and St. Louis.

Nashville picking fourth is fine by me

Maybe they'll get the Oilers pick too when they trade Weber to them for Yakupov, Gagner and a 1st at the draft table.

I'm not saying there isn't bad officiating because there is. But to think its intentional to force a team to loseiis crazy. The thing to remenber is it happens to every single team. At different times yea but I believe over the course of a season the "good calls" and "bad calls" are pretty even.

I still think they should get ref of the two linesman two ref thing. Let them all be refs and call penalties.

Yea and it's also a total cowincidence that all 6 original 6 teams made the playoff is a shortened season. Even Toronto.