• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1, at Ducks 3. (Anaheim leads, 1-0)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

good grief Brad Watson? might as well have Dan O'halloran join him.

Watson is only responsible for one horrific call. Unfortunately for him, it was one of the worst botches in NHL playoff history.

how is the wings 3rd line any sort of advantage? they may have been playing well, but they're not putting up points. nyquist has 1 point in his last 10 games.

big deal.

"I love the red wings so much that I post nothing but negative things about them."

how is the wings 3rd line any sort of advantage? they may have been playing well, but they're not putting up points. nyquist has 1 point in his last 10 games.

big deal.

with the chances they have been getting, they will be producing points any game now, and as far as anything goes, as long as our third line can keep their 3rd line from scoring we have a good game at hand. Stop being so damn negative all the time, pop a Prozac once in a while

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

i don't see how that's "trolling". nothing i stated is untrue.

big deal.

points isn't their only purpose. and they've been winning with this lineup. and i just eyeballed the last 6 stat sheets - gus and andersson are even on +/- and brunner's a +2 over the last 6 games. that's not bad for a bunch of kids.

Edited by Bully76

It isn't about points, our top 2 lines are better than their top 2 lines. All our third line needs to do is cancel theirs out. Lately, they've been our best puck possession line (except maybe dats and Z), so they can easily tire their opponents out and render them useless

Trolling doesn't have to be a "lie" to be considered trolling. What you're doing could possibly be considered contrarian trolling.

Its like going to a board for Gun Rights and expressing nothing but your belief in Gun Control laws.

Edited by FlashyG

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

Its like going to a board for Gun Rights and expressing nothing but your belief in Gun Control laws.

i stated facts, not beliefs.

I think one HUGE advantage the Wings have in this series, which I think could be the determining factor... Babcock vs. Boudreau.

Bruce has been brutal in the playoffs with big time talented teams in Washington, in his 4 full years... 4 straight division championships, never gotten past the 2nd round.

Give me Babcock and crew when making in game or post game adjustments

Edited by HockeytownRules19

Wings are red hot and Fasth starts his first ever NHL playoff game. Let's hope our energy and momentum carries over and we get a quick jump ahead in this series.

Wings outshoot the Ducks, put up 5 goals in game 1, Fasth cries himself to sleep.

Franzen - 2 goals

Zetterberg - 1 goal

Darth - 1 goal 1 assist

Kronwall - 1 goal

DeKeyser - 2 assists

Datsyuk - 2 assists

Howard - average,

WINGS WIN 5-1. GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wings are red hot and Fasth starts his first ever NHL playoff game. Let's hope our energy and momentum carries over and we get a quick jump ahead in this series.

Wings outshoot the Ducks, put up 5 goals in game 1, Fasth cries himself to sleep.

Franzen - 2 goals

Zetterberg - 1 goal

Darth - 1 goal 1 assist

Kronwall - 1 goal

DeKeyser - 2 assists

Datsyuk - 2 assists

Howard - average,

WINGS WIN 5-1. GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Hiller was getting the nod in goal for game #1?

Guest RedWingsDad

This is going to be a very hard fought series (duh)... I say we win it, but I just hope we make it out of the series without too many injuries. At any point in the series, if we start dominating, I see the ducks trying to injure our players - i'm sure glad we have Tootoo out there to lay down the law... if we go far in the playoffs, I think Tootoo will be the wild card that makes it happen.

Dallas drake/ Darren McCarty part 2?

Yeah, pretty much. Downey / McCarty / Drake / Tootoo... these kinds of players not only bring grit (Drake the least) but they bring and inspire passion. I doubt any player would have dared to smash Z's head against the glass if we had a proper enforcer. I want to see Tootoo get matched against the top Ducks line after they start getting rowdy for the sole purpose of demolishing one of them with a big hit... he's due for one, and it's a good of time as any!

Edited by RedWingsDad

this series is all about what our lines 2 and 3 can do. every playoffs, teams one and only goal is to shut down dats and z leaving the other players to have a better chance at success. if 2 and 3 can produce the ducks will back off dats and z somewhat which is what we want.