• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1, at Ducks 3. (Anaheim leads, 1-0)

Rate this topic

Bad stretch in the 2nd period leading to the Kindl penalty. Also just somewhat boring hockey, lots of stoppages and broken plays.

Hope we can turn it on in the 3rd. I think Hank and Pav have had some attempts to do stuff, Nyquist is trying, but overall we're having difficulty creating sustained offense. Guys also need to get the puck to the net and hit the net.

Bad stretch in the 2nd period leading to the Kindl penalty. Also just somewhat boring hockey, lots of stoppages and broken plays.

Hope we can turn it on in the 3rd. I think Hank and Pav have had some attempts to do stuff, Nyquist is trying, but overall we're having difficulty creating sustained offense. Guys also need to get the puck to the net and hit the net.

I think the guys are getting the puck to the net, but we have no net presence for a quick tip-in. Shots are blocked or handled easily by whatshisface and no one is there to snag the rebound.

This looks like the team we've seen for most of the season, not the one that had a fire lit under their asses the past 4 games. Not much jump or intensity at all.

Really? This is playoff hockey and it's tied 1-1. For the rookies we have on this team that have never played NHL playoff hockey I think we're doing damn well. :)