• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1, at Ducks 3. (Anaheim leads, 1-0)

Rate this topic

If this is anything like Ducks teams of the past (and I think it is) then they are going to take a lot of dumb penalties throughout this series. I hope our power play responds well.

p.s. I hope Kronwall separates Selanne from the puck...hard. I don't hate Teemu or anything, but I would love to hear him cry about it.

Guest The Axe

Wings are looking tough lately. Will be interesting to see their composure. Loving DeKeyser when it comes to focus and composure. Smith, Quincey, and Kindl all suddenly became a little more reliable once 65 joined the squad.

Looks like we won't be getting Pierre and Edzo for at least the first 3 games of this series on NBC sports!

http://fangsbites.com/2013/04/nhl-on-nbcnbcsncnbc-announcing-assignments-through-sunday-may-5-2013/

On Hawks pregame Homer Eddie actually said he didn't think Hawks would make it out of the west, too tough... I think he is using reverse psychology, he might be stealing some of forum members mojo style.

With a lot of youth on our roster we have to be careful in not taking bad penalties. I know the Ducks are bigger but I would love see our guys bang them a little bit. Don't back down and play smart. The back can't play lazy because these Ducks are big and fast.

GO WINGS!!!

I might argue that on certain points but as far as watching hockey at a reasonable hour is concerned, I couldn't agree with you more.

I was just going to post this lol! I'm loving the 7:30 start time out West, means I don't have to sneak out of work early!