• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

Wings finished 5th in GA

Rate this topic

Howard didn't have something to do with it, he was majorly the reason why we finished so strongly, but it overall is a team effort. In the media, almost nobody is giving Detroit this credit, everyone is talking about some defensive rebuild which is fine, I actually want Detroit to surprise people. In the past, the only reason Osgood had strong showings was because of our D, now the only reason Howard has a strong showing is because he's stolen games. I guess it's too hard for hockey analysts to realize it's both.

The best thing I heard was last night during the TSN playoff preview. One of the guys on their panel said "What? Did I miss something? Are they getting Lidstrom back? And Stuart and Rafalski? The Red Wings don't have the defence, and the Ducks are going to pick that defence apart!"

Here's hoping that guy was wrong!

Howard should be in Vezina talks for sure.

The best thing I heard was last night during the TSN playoff preview. One of the guys on their panel said "What? Did I miss something? Are they getting Lidstrom back? And Stuart and Rafalski? The Red Wings don't have the defence, and the Ducks are going to pick that defence apart!"

Here's hoping that guy was wrong!

That's hilarious. We won the season series with our current D. What a moron that said that.