• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Axe

Kronwall and Rig on the wing?

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

The Panthers forums offered a stale bag of Doritos and a signed 1995-1996 Johan Garpenlov jock strap. They said they would've offered more but they have enough negativity on their forum..hell they are the Panthers.

And what do we say to Mr. Holland when a deal like this comes along?

I don't see my objectiveness as negativity, BTW. Im only negative toward our GM for misappropriating the teams funds.

Guest irishock

Ericsson centered the 4th line last season, for a game or so

Its just an idea. I hate the thought of having to trade a good defenseman because we have too many. I'd rather find a spot for our good players instead of letting guys like Cleary and Samuelsson play because they have a "RW" next to their name.

If we trade a good Dman, then maybe we can get a top 6 forward with size that doesn't fall, that can shoot and goes to the middle of the ice and.....nevermind, we'll just re-sign Cleary cause he's paid to do all those things.

No, please don't move our Dmen to the wing. If they can't crack the 6 D spots, they're expendable. Same goes for our forwards.

Guest The Axe

If we trade a good Dman, then maybe we can get a top 6 forward with size that doesn't fall, that can shoot and goes to the middle of the ice and.....nevermind, we'll just re-sign Cleary cause he's paid to do all those things.

No, please don't move our Dmen to the wing. If they can't crack the 6 D spots, they're expendable. Same goes for our forwards.

Uggggg. I have watched too much Wings hockey where I've cringed every time Lidstrom wasn't on the ice. For the first time in a long time, I feel good and like to watch all 6 of our defensemen. And it looks like we've got 4 gems in Lashoff, Almquist, Sproul, and Ouelette. I don't want any of these guys getting traded.

Spend Ericsson's pro career moulding him from a forward into a defenceman. Gets good on defence. Dress him as a forward.....

Not to mention Kronwall isn't that stellar offensively. He's just our most-offensive minded dman. Maybe a great passer but not those two. Maybe Rafalski from 4-5 years ago. That'd be good