• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

love being overlooked

Rate this topic

keep seeing people overlooking the wings and thinking were done. nick kypreos was saying how were done because zetterberg and kronwall is 32 and datsyuk is 34 ..... WTF selanne is 43 and still performing , who cares that datsyuk is 34 he's playing amazing and i can see him being a great player at 40 if he was still playing

yes we lost lidstrom and stuart and its a big loss but overall our defense and goaltending have been good ( dekeyser coming here was a HUGE addition )

i think the main thing is we need the 3rd line to step it up and i really think they can ... they been playing amazing but just cant finish it with a goal if all of a sudden the puck goes in i think nyquist brunner andersson line can be a very dangerous line in the playoffs for us ( just imagine how good nyquist would be right now if he had played a full year with us last year as he should of )

i just look forward to "shocking" the hockey world ... bring on the ducks , bring on the hawks bring them all on

lol funny you mentioned this, I just watched the 10 videos about the playoffs in the west nhl.com has on their homepage, and the only mention of the wings between the blackhawk knob slobbering was to say the hawkks modeled their team after the wings, litterally in that many words, that was our only mention. They brought up st. louis a lot, SJS, Anawhine, blackhawks, minny, and vancouver. But they didn't even mention LA(thankfully) or Detroit. In fact they even had a 6 minute video about the chicago-minny matchup (4minutes about chicago obviously and only 2 for minny)

lol funny you mentioned this, I just watched the 10 videos about the playoffs in the west nhl.com has on their homepage, and the only mention of the wings between the blackhawk knob slobbering was to say the hawkks modeled their team after the wings, litterally in that many words, that was our only mention. They brought up st. louis a lot, SJS, Anawhine, blackhawks, minny, and vancouver. But they didn't even mention LA(thankfully) or Detroit. In fact they even had a 6 minute video about the chicago-minny matchup (4minutes about chicago obviously and only 2 for minny)

its ridiculous its like everyones forgotten we had to deal with a ton of injuries all year and were still missing possibily the best 3rd line center in the league (helm) .... everyone keeps thinking were finished , i get laughed by some friends of mine that detroits done , cant wait in a few years when some of our prospects are playing and all these idiots are surprised yet again we got another gem in the draft

anyways as for now i think were a very dangerous team and were playing the best hockey we have all year even our 4th line is playing great and contributing , if we can get the 3rd line to finish there chances teams better watch out

also i was thinking maybe further down what if franzen moved down to 3rd with nyquist and andersson?? would give us a dangerous 3rd line with mule in there playing against teams 3rd-4th liners and 3rd d pairs

Edited by nyqvististhefuture