• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Axe

Your favorite Red Wings Number and Why

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

#2 for me. Fetisov was great in it for a while. Fischer was my favorite player, and now I'm digging Smith a lot now too.

Guest The Axe

This is tough. Might have to go with 13 because I won't ever get over how good Pav is but also, jurco wore 13 before he came here and he's the prospect I'm most stoked for

Pavs did make 13 solid for the Wings. Saw it was #2 jersey sold this year behind Toews.

20. I've liked so many players who wore 20 here. Imagine if you could put all of them together into one player.

Mickey Redmond, Martin Lapointe, Luc Robitaille, Robert Lang, Aaron Downey, Brad May, Drew Miller

#14 for me, Was a big Shanahan fan growing up though the glory years. The guy was everything you'd want from a player on your team with his physical play and goal scoring ability.

The things he's done for the sport and player safety I respect him for.

Nyquist starting to get comfortable in #14 hes really coming into his own. Hopefully he might get a chance on the 2nd line sometime in the playoffs.

-Pump

6, belongs in the rafters, one of the few black marks on Mr. Illitch's legacy was taking it down in the first place.

Plus, Detroit is one of the Original Six, and I wore #6 in every sport I played until high school.

Guest DeGraa55

55 just because its my favorite number. Has to do with porter when he player with Steelers. Then kronwall now. I like big hits in both sports.

Number 2 is second fav. I'd say. I like Fischer a lot and now smith.