Photo
- - - - -

Corey Perry Knee/Kick to Howard

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Corey Perry Knee/Kick on Howard

Fine, Suspension, or Nothing?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,219 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

I wish this was like the old forum, so we could see who voted for what. 

I think we all need to know who the moron who voted that Perry should be suspended is, so we can all disregard any future posts of theirs. 

Really?  You mean to tell me someone can't have opinion that other's might not agree with? 

Seeing the video again, we should probably just be happy that they didn't call Howie for embellishment.

If I had the video, Hiller had a worse dive in that game.

#42 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

I'm sorry sleepwalker but one of those suspend votes is mine. I forgot to let everyone know....... :rolleyes:  I'm not sure I would know what to do if I was shunned amish style on LGW. My world would come to an end I think.

I hate Perry and I do wish he was suspended. This is a sport and entertainment to me. I don't like seeing Perrys face and wish I never had to see it again. Does that mean I think he was trying to slice Howards throat....not at all. But who cares I want him gone.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan, 01 May 2013 - 09:30 PM.

msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#43 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:54 AM

I hate Perry and I do wish he was suspended. This is a sport and entertainment to me. I don't like seeing Perrys face and wish I never had to see it again. Does that mean I think he was trying to slice Howards throat....not at all. But who cares I want him gone.

I was referring to the people who actually think he should be suspended because of that specific play.  

Edited by sleepwalker, 02 May 2013 - 01:55 AM.

#44 matt198913

matt198913

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:24 AM

I was referring to the people who actually think he should be suspended because of that specific play.  

It was reckless and stupid the same can be said for the lack of reaction by Howard's teams mates. He's the MVP of your team and your going to let him get run like that without even a dirty look.. Unacceptable IMO.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#45 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

If the Wings should be concerned with anything re: last night, it's the way they played.

They were flat and didn't finish their checks, but they still had a TON of good looks, as usual, they just couldn't finish.  If they can get some jump in there step and start finishing I'm not worried at all about how they played.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#46 wingfan13

wingfan13

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

Nothing will happen but why does he stick his knee and leg out towards Howard ?  It doesnt make sense.  If he was trying to avoid contact (which he should) his leg would not stick out like that.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"  Dean Wormer, Animal House

#47 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

Nothing will happen but why does he stick his knee and leg out towards Howard ?  It doesnt make sense.  If he was trying to avoid contact (which he should) his leg would not stick out like that.

Between this and that Cooke stomp earlier in the year, it is funny how a lot of accidents happen envolving dirty players. I also expected nothing to happen. I mean weber smashed Z's head into the glass last year and only got a fine :lol:

#48 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

E will tear him up

LOL - E won't even swat a fly or tear a piece of paper.  He won't be going after Perry either :lol:

Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#49 fixxxer

fixxxer

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

Yeah as someone else said he shouldn't have lifted his skate and just skated through, but I like players driving hard to the net wish our players did it more often.  Abby had a great one against this team. I hate Perry with a passion but nothing to get pissed over was just a hockey play.

fixed typo

Edited by fixxxer, 02 May 2013 - 03:55 PM.

#50 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,872 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

LOL - E won't even swat a fly or tear a piece of paper.  He won't be going after Perry either :lol:

I think he was referring to this.

E certainly didn't tear him up, but he held his own and ragdolled him a bit.

#51 Holmstrom96

Holmstrom96

Banned Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

While he clearly meant to drive the net, I don't think it was his intention to get the skate up.

2 minutes interference, nothing else needed.  He should consider himself lucky that he didn't hurt Jimmy.

#52 DeGraa55

DeGraa55

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

I don't care if it was an accident or not. I want to know is why and the f*** did I not see someone go after perry?

#53 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,872 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

I don't care if it was an accident or not. I want to know is why and the f*** did I not see someone go after perry?

Because the only player to stick up for Jimmy Howard is usually Jimmy Howard.

#54 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Because the only player to stick up for Jimmy Howard is usually Jimmy Howard.

probert would have kicked his ass, as would dmac, but on this team, toots is the only one, and babs has him too scared to do anything. sad really :(