Photo
- - - - -

Anyone in the GTA going to either home playoff game?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 wingsfan_54

wingsfan_54

Rookie

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

Hey guys! I know this is a random topic, but my names adam, im a 26 year old wings fan in Hamilton ontario 40 mins before Toronto. I doubt it, but is there anyone on here from the area that plans on going to the game sat night or monday night? Or anyone know of any buses going down? I found a mega bus one last year but cant find any currently. All my friends and family are leaf or hab fans, and the few wing fans I know cant make it. I doubt it but if there is anyone that would be great thanks! If not hd tv works lol. go wings go.

#2 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

Ah, why don't you just take that awesome train system of yours? I would!  :thumbup:

#3 Trastion

Trastion

Prospect

• 45 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

I was wondering what Grand Theft Auto had to do with this...

#4 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

I'm still wondering what GTA means in this context.  I guess you really do need a ride.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#5 wingsfan_54

wingsfan_54

Rookie

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

true guess u americans dont know what GTA means, Greater Toronto Area lol. And its not about taking a train, its about finding wings fans in the toronto area who would want to go down, not going myself lol.

#6 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,524 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

I'm in burlington, but not going down.  Only time I've been able to see the Wings in person has been at places other than in Detroit.

Even if you find someone to go down with, wouldn't you have to find tickets as well?

#7 wingsfan_54

wingsfan_54

Rookie

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

I'm in burlington, but not going down.  Only time I've been able to see the Wings in person has been at places other than in Detroit.

Even if you find someone to go down with, wouldn't you have to find tickets as well?

ive been down there before for wings and lions games, tickets are eay to find, found lots of tickets for saturdays game for $40 lol

#8 shoe

shoe

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

Man if I wasnt in the midst of a move I might have been all over that, if they go another round we should talk

#9 wingsfan_54

wingsfan_54

Rookie

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:27 AM

Man if I wasnt in the midst of a move I might have been all over that, if they go another round we should talk

lol where u live, southern ontario?? im in Hamilton..its tough cuz its all leaf fans here and few wing fan friends i have arent able to make it and everyone else wants to watch toronto lol