• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsfan_54

Anyone in the GTA going to either home playoff game?

Rate this topic

Hey guys! I know this is a random topic, but my names adam, im a 26 year old wings fan in Hamilton ontario 40 mins before Toronto. I doubt it, but is there anyone on here from the area that plans on going to the game sat night or monday night? Or anyone know of any buses going down? I found a mega bus one last year but cant find any currently. All my friends and family are leaf or hab fans, and the few wing fans I know cant make it. I doubt it but if there is anyone that would be great thanks! If not hd tv works lol. go wings go.

true guess u americans dont know what GTA means, Greater Toronto Area lol. And its not about taking a train, its about finding wings fans in the toronto area who would want to go down, not going myself lol.

I'm in burlington, but not going down. Only time I've been able to see the Wings in person has been at places other than in Detroit.

Even if you find someone to go down with, wouldn't you have to find tickets as well?

I'm in burlington, but not going down. Only time I've been able to see the Wings in person has been at places other than in Detroit.

Even if you find someone to go down with, wouldn't you have to find tickets as well?

ive been down there before for wings and lions games, tickets are eay to find, found lots of tickets for saturdays game for $40 lol

Man if I wasnt in the midst of a move I might have been all over that, if they go another round we should talk

Man if I wasnt in the midst of a move I might have been all over that, if they go another round we should talk

lol where u live, southern ontario?? im in Hamilton..its tough cuz its all leaf fans here and few wing fan friends i have arent able to make it and everyone else wants to watch toronto lol