• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 2 GDT - Red Wings 5 @ Ducks 4 OT (Series tied, 1-1)

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

sorry

ducks win this game 3-2 and the series in 6

pens win the stanley cup

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

sorry

pens win the stanley cup

I hope you're wrong on both accounts, but if the Wings don't find some depth scoring, I don't see them going far either. As for the Pens winning it all? I'd rather see Toronto win it, and I hate the Leafs.

Tootoo as Tyrion? :lol:

I got my prediction wrong last game, the series score won't be 14-3 Wings - the game 2 score will be 14-3 Wings! Pavel "Faceless Man" Datsyuk with a goal and 13 assists. Joffrey Perry gets 5 minutes and a game misconduct for being an incest derived baseborn b@st@rd.

I was happy to see a lot of you guys were more hopeful than me based on game 1. Here's to you being right. I think we need to change our approach to take this one. We need a better breakout out of our zone and higher quality shots from the slot, not just the perimeter. Get physical if you need to in order to get it done. Let's hope it's worth it to stay up all night this time!

Shoot the puck...

at the net where Howard isn't.

Don't let the puck get within 10 feet of the net in which Howard is.

Beat up Corey Perry because he is a pain in the butt and he looks funny.

These are the keys to the game.

Let's go Red Wings <insert rhythmic claps>

Game Two, Conference Playoff Format Era (since 1993-94)

This is the 39th Game Two in a playoff series, with the Club’s record in the previous 38 games:

26W-12L

This is the 31st Game Two in a Conference Playoff Series with home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 30 games:

22W-8L

This is the 9th Game Two in a Conference Playoff Series without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 8 games:
4W-4L
This is the 18th Game Two in the Conference Quarter-Finals, with the Club’s record in the previous 17 games:

13W-4L

This is the 16th Game Two in the Conference Quarter-Finals with home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 15 games:

11W-4L

This is the 3rd Game Two in the Conference Quarter-Finals without home-ice advantage, with the Club’s record in the previous 2 games:
2W
Game Two in Conference Format Era (since 1993-94) with Series 0-1
This is the 15th Game Two Conference Era Playoff Series with the series 0-1, with the Club’s record in the previous 14 games:
8W-6L
This is the 9th Game Two Conference-Era Playoff Series with the series 0-1 with home-ice advantage with the Club’s record in the previous 8
games:
5W-3L
This is the 7th Game Two Conference-Era Playoff Series with the series 0-1 without home-ice advantage with the Club’s record in the previous 6
games:
3W-3L
This is the 7th Game Two in the Conference-Era Quarter-Finals with the series 0-1, with the Club’s record in the previous 6 games:
4W-2L
This is the 5th Game Two in the Conference-Era Quarter-Finals with home-ice advantage and the series 0-1, with the Club’s record in the previous 4 games:
2W-2L
This is the 3rd Game Two in the Conference-Era Quarter-Finals without home-ice advantage and the series 0-1, with the Club’s record in the 2 previous games:
2W
On This Day

May 2

This is the 5th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

2W-2L

This is the 1st playoff game v. Anaheim played on this day played on this day

LGW.

I hope you're wrong on both accounts, but if the Wings don't find some depth scoring, I don't see them going far either. As for the Pens winning it all? I'd rather see Toronto win it, and I hate the Leafs.

Don't ever say that! The leafs winning a cup would be absolutely awful. I hope the leafs and their unbelievably annoying fan base never win a cup in my lifetime. I have nightmares thinking about the possibility of losing to the leafs in the playoffs in the coming years now that we are moving east. However, beating them in the playoffs would be amazing.

sorry

pens win the stanley cup

I hate you, but I'm also scared you're right, and that is why I hate you.

P.S. I don't really hate you.

Please don't lose this one Wings. I really don't want to have to walk out of the Honda center hanging my head tomorrow.

Honda center, what a joke. All you have to say is where'd you hide your Kings jersey?

Things to improve upon in the first game.

Get stronger down low on the ducks net. There was a lot of missed rebounds. There are no pictures on the score sheet, lets get some dirty ones. I think Bert would help this.

Tootoo if he is in tonight he needs to stop chasing the puck around this is a fast puck moving team and it made him look lost.

Get strong on the boards in the neutral zone they plug the middle up and create turn overs.

My .02

I hate you, but I'm also scared you're right, and that is why I hate you.

P.S. I don't really hate you.

Honda center, what a joke. All you have to say is where'd you hide your Kings jersey?

I might have to grab a few Ducks jerseys while i'm there actually. We're almost out of toilet paper at my house

LMAO Game of Thrones stuff was epic!

Pumped and nervous as hell for this one. It'd be great to get the W and head back for home ice.

I think bringing Bert back in the line up would give a boost and physical prescence up front. You know he'll be motivated as hell.

WE GOT THIS!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

I was happy to see a lot of you guys were more hopeful than me based on game 1. Here's to you being right. I think we need to change our approach to take this one. We need a better breakout out of our zone and higher quality shots from the slot, not just the perimeter. Get physical if you need to in order to get it done. Let's hope it's worth it to stay up all night this time!

Yes the breakout is key because their forecheck killed us Tuesday. Besides breakouts and break-ins, they played well. The D zone coverage was good despite the ducks controlling the puck for most of the game