• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 2 GDT - Red Wings 5 @ Ducks 4 OT (Series tied, 1-1)

Rate this topic

So Bert is not playing again? Is he healthy or not? If he's healthy, get him in there. He should have played in game 1, then he would have been better up to game-speed for game two. That "winning line-up" line is a bunch of ignorant, superstitious BS. So unless Babs is going to sit him for the entire playoffs, he should play tonight. It's now or never. Sit Eaves or Emmerton.

someone needs to post young floating mike babcock for good luck!

This! Awesome GDT Flashy, Z looks really happy to be wielding a sword. As my negative post win streak has ended, you will all be pleased to know that I have completely switched up some key parts of my routine to start fresh and ensure against a loss. I don't have a great feeling about tonight, but I hope they'll come out pissed and split the games in Anaheim. I'm REALLY nervous about the ice conditions tonight. Someone in the last GDT said it looked like they were skating through semen, and although I lol'd I think that description is scary accurate. I know they had a concert there last night, so I fear the ice could be even worse for tonight's game...

LGW!

Well, I didn't post on the last GDT and we lost... so i'm putting that lost on me!

Tonight.. the boys are going to be fueling hard. BB is saying some dumb things and is getting too confident. I can feel it. We're going to nip him in the butt for that hardcore tonight. Hard fought game, but tonight the Wings display that they aren't here to mess around. Ducks realize tonight who they are dealing with. 5-2 win Wings. The 5th goal being an empty netter.

Goose is getting one tonight, Brunner is getting one tonight, Pasha is getting two tonight, and Tootoo gets one.

I could care less who gets em for the Ducks, they could get 0 for all that I care.

Tonight... the boys come out HARD, HARDER THAN A ROCK. GET FRICKIN READY BOYS

I think the clear reason the wings lost game one was due to the lack of a 'XXX posts for a wings win' thread!!!

Any plans on starting one?

There was one for last game, it didn't prove effective.

Bert needs to play and hopefully help our forecheck. I bench Toots or Eaves. I love the toots but his stupid penalty cost us a G...

Missing Helm like crazy but it seems like this year is a reach for 43, unless i missed something

Guest Crymson

A true must win game! Don't care how or what the cost is. Just win baby!

0-3 means a must-win game. This one would just be nice.

Bert needs to play and hopefully help our forecheck. I bench Toots or Eaves. I love the toots but his stupid penalty cost us a G...

Missing Helm like crazy but it seems like this year is a reach for 43, unless i missed something

The penalty called on him was a make-up call, one issued because the refs missed Tootoo's blatant trip on Cogliano. The latter would have been in on a breakaway if not for said impediment.

I'm REALLY nervous about the ice conditions tonight. Someone in the last GDT said it looked like they were skating through semen, and although I lol'd I think that description is scary accurate. I know they had a concert there last night, so I fear the ice could be even worse for tonight's game...

That was me! I'M FAMOUS!!!

Srsly tho, worst ice ever. I think we completed all of, like, eight passes in that game. Which would be OK if we were one of those teams that likes to do its damage below the hash marks, as opposed to our *pass-pass-pass around the perimer, pass-pass-pass some more, OH BOY HERE COMES THE BOOM [insert a wrist shot so weak and slow it actually makes you cringe] etc.* routine. meh!

0-3 means a must-win game. This one would just be nice.

You are a robot.

EDIT: I mean that was me with the semen thing. Not the concert. Though I do write and perform music. I also enjoy long walks along the beach.