• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 2 GDT - Red Wings 5 @ Ducks 4 OT (Series tied, 1-1)

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Dang I guess he does have a pair. After all this time I thought he was the only female in the NHL.

Guest DeGraa55

Also this is where we need a legit enforcer. The guy who hit abby needs to be clocked once or twice.

Great game so far. I find it kind of strange that the NBC analysts say the wings are getting breaks with the refs. It seems like its been the other way around.

Sourey is allowed to throw vicious cross checks from behind that result in injuries and get away with a 2???? Baffling

I always wanted JR on the Wings.

I always wanted JR to take his tears and go home

Great game so far. I find it kind of strange that the NBC analysts say the wings are getting breaks with the refs. It seems like its been the other way around.

Sourey is allowed to throw vicious cross checks from behind that result in injuries and get away with a 2???? Baffling

I always wanted JR to take his tears and go home

What tears?

Crying as a broadcaster when the Blackhawks won it all I assume. And he had his chance to be on the 2002 Cup team but turned it down like the jackass that he is.

You mean crying over the fact that two of the teams he played on just competed for the Cup which he never got to experience despite being one of the great American born players? I'm not sure how you can knock him for that. It showed his passion for the game.