• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 2 GDT - Red Wings 5 @ Ducks 4 OT (Series tied, 1-1)

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

We got a lot of negative nellies here. Enjoy the ride, people!

And should be disposed similarly.

Our next GM needs to look elsewhere for defensive help. Smith should be shipped somewhere.

I wouldn't ship him just to do it, but just like I was saying at the deadline, I'd trade Smith for Yandle any night of the week. It's funny, because when I was saying that before everyone was screaming that Smith was "untouchable".

Guest irishock

Because he's probably the 3rd best D-man on this team right now.

Yes, that is pathetic.

I wouldn't take him over Kronwall, Ericsson, Dekeyser, or Kindl.

I can't wait for when the Wings score and everyone is back on the bandwagon. Not watching the OT my ass. This place is pathetic.

It's a defense mechanism. It's like how some guys trasha chick they know is going to reject themm. That way they can be like "I never even lined her in the first place."

I'm not surprised that it's come to this at all. Certainly our defensive corps stepped up, but we're still young and undisciplined. Q&S should not be a pair. SHOULD NOT.

Overall, You're talking about a #2 seed that's been solid all year long vs. a team that backed their asses into the 7th seed and the playoffs.

You guys all act like we're SCF bound when you know goddamn well we were praying for the playoffs!!

...either that or you just like to bitchandmoanbitchandmoan no matter what we do. f'ncrybabies. yeah, you know who you are.

A 4-1 lead in the third should be more than enough to win a game, even being young and undisciplined. No one here realistically thinks this team is going to the SCF, but this series should be 1-1 right now. There's plenty of justification for being upset.

im not going anywhere i still am praying we get it done but im working with facts on our playoff OT records not really good im scared and very dissipointed as a fan but doesnt mean im going to just quit and give up on them i will watch until its over

Guest irishock

Shhh.... do you want to start a nuclear war??? Tensions are high as it is...

still need an excuse tbh

Howard better not let one past him and give up 5 here.

Four goals should be enough to win any game.

They'll already need five to win this one. 12 minutes should also be cake to hold a 3 goal lead in the playoffs.