• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 2 GDT - Red Wings 5 @ Ducks 4 OT (Series tied, 1-1)

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Howard reminds me of Manny Legace here against Edmonton in game 6.

No composure and no leadership.

Babcock's coaching tonight reminds me of Dave Lewis in game 6 vs Calgary.

unbelievable. Been reading it all period and I have to post, need to vent as i'm sitting here while everyone else in bed and this is my way of getting my frustration out. What the hell was this 3rd period??? blowing a 4-1 lead? I don't get it, yes the Ducks opened up and played well that period, but dont sit back and just play damn defence. we were winning based on skating, using our speed, and forechecking. 3rd period we did none of that. you CAN'T take your foot off of the damn pedal in the playoffs or any game for that matter! Damn it guys. Live and learn dont just sit back on a lead, keep doing what got you the lead! Plz ohz plz win. Plz score on the PP, cant give them momentum by killing it off. howard looks like hes fighting off every shot. Not good. Datsyuk had a wide open net had he got it off the ground. ugh.

I wouldn't ship him just to do it, but just like I was saying at the deadline, I'd trade Smith for Yandle any night of the week. It's funny, because when I was saying that before everyone was screaming that Smith was "untouchable".

Smith is untouchable. I don't necessarily think he should be...but it is what it is.

As far as the ones bailing, go right ahead. Man god forbid we gave a breakdown and not give up on our team... If I do recall we can still go back to Detroit with a 1-1 series... And do the all important thing of winning a game on the road... It isn't a series until someone loses one at home... We are one shot away from stealing one in Anahiem... Lets go steal this game!

The score doesn't matter!!!! Even if we gave up a 7 goal lead... What matters now is who scores the last one... Yea this game should already be won... But this should light a fire under this team and Howard who is the reason we are here to begin with. For once our offense is going to have to bail him out...

Is there anyone here that actually believes we win this?

After that 3rd..? I don't know. Anything can happen in OT. I certainly thought our chances of winning looked much better when we were up 4-1 than now when we're going into OT and one shot/bounce could mean 2-0 Ducks.

Defense needs to take those points shots on net no more to the side crap. Ducks D-men look dangerous with the puck at the point. Kronwall im looking at you.