• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCQF Game 2 GDT - Red Wings 5 @ Ducks 4 OT (Series tied, 1-1)

Rate this topic

well dispite everything that went down i am so glad for an even series that could have been really bad if the record spoke up tonight but we SPIT in the face of the usual ending and i am so glad now babs needs to talk to the boys about D all game long and not give Anh any openings back here

anyways good night folks, overall we have lots of positives to take from this game. take away 10 mins or so of the 3rd period when we napped we played great hockey until then. We got the split we needed. Glad I stayed up. Ppl keep saying realistically no body believes theyll make it to the cup. I think thats bs. Always have faith. I think this team can do it, we have a good mix of young and old players. We need Jimmy to play better though at times like in tns 3rd period. See u all Saturday! GO WINGS GO WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Guest Crymson

Maybe the Ducks can't beat us without old mattress pads.

Hitler is good, but we got him in 2009.

Oh really? :P

Edited by Crymson

Where's the bs from the band wagoners now?????

Still the same series 1-1 baby back to the D!!!! Doesn't matter the damn score! Wooooo go home bailers and staybthere

:hammer:

Not this bandwagoner crap again. Boohoo that people criticized Howard and were upset we blew that lead.

Goose was due. Rough third, but there were some positives here. Crap ice, some of the secondary guys got it going. In the Joe with a better ice surface and start times that aren't ridiculously late plus a partisan crowd, I like their chances.

The young guys learned a valuable lesson tonight. In a playoff game, no lead is ever safe, and if you let up on the gas, or fail to finish them when they're down and your skate is on their throat, it will likely cost you.

A couple of the goals were weak for Howard, but they pulled it out. He'll lock it down back in Detroit.

A couple of the goals were weak for Howard, but they pulled it out. He'll lock it down back in Detroit.

The goal that sent things to OT reminded me of the one he gave up in the WC last year against Finland with 1 second left or some crazy thing. Total softie at the worst possible moment. I don't know how he does it, must be daydreaming.

Goose was due. Rough third, but there were some positives here. Crap ice, some of the secondary guys got it going. In the Joe with a better ice surface and start times that aren't ridiculously late plus a partisan crowd, I like their chances.

The young guys learned a valuable lesson tonight. In a playoff game, no lead is ever safe, and if you let up on the gas, or fail to finish them when they're down and your skate is on their throat, it will likely cost you.

This. They hopefully learned a very valuable lesson, but didn't have to do it the hard way. Well, not the hardest way, anyhow.

Gotta bring it for 60 on Saturday, LGW!!!