• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Smite

Pav's Nashville goal is knocked out of TSN Play of the Year

Rate this topic

Sorry if this was previously posted, I did not see anything.

I am not sure what happened here. Pav's went up against Grabner in the 1st round of there annual Play of the Year. I voted yesterday, expecting a lop sided win over Grabner's goal.

I am not saying his goal was not nice but he did not dangle through a whole Nashville team. TSN panel said Dat's goal as better.

After voting ended I checked the standings (not released till after voting ended. )To my surprise Dats won 51% to 49%.

I showed my co-worker to find out they changed the numbers to 52%-48% for Grabner???

Whats going on TSN? and to boot you look at there FB page and it was all pro Dats.

Obviously some Islanders fans voted in mass #'s late in the voting period. There is no limit to how many times you can vote either, so maybe someone who hates Datsyuk or loves Grabner just spent an afternoon voting as many times as possible to slant the vote.

I guess we'll have to vote more for Datsyuk in the next round.

Ok I watched the Dan Boyle play in both NHL Top 10 goals and also the TSN Play of the year tourney... I don't understand what is so amazing about it. He goes end to end but only has to beat 1 guy and his team is on a damn 5 on 3, so no defender can really overcommit to try to stop him.

Pasha's end to end goes through every member of the other team finishing with 4 of them around him as he shoots. The two plays aren't even comparable nor should even be in the same list or tournament.