• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Danny DeKeyser suffers broken thumb, out for playoffs

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

That's playoff hockey. Oh well. I think that people are overstating his importance. He's been good, but he's also been playing most of his time on the third pairing.

Guest Crymson

Notice when Dekyser left, (around 12 mins left) the D went to CRAPOLA! this blows!!

One thing tho, Dekyser is the real deal! GREAT Defensive D-Man!!!

The fact that the Wings were playing with five defensemen was a big part of that, believe it or not.

babs has stated that , No Dan De then no playoffs. I feel that that may be a quote that will be repeated after this series, the Wings

just cant buy any good luck. I think Cola will get the nod, vet with a bit of size. White is just to small and a liability too often.

That's playoff hockey. Oh well. I think that people are overstating his importance. He's been good, but he's also been playing most of his time on the third pairing.

I think you are understating his importance. And in Game 1 only Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Kronwall, and Kindl played more minutes, and he's looked better than both Kronwall and Kindl.

Not to mention replacing your arguable 2-3 defenseman with Lashoff or Cola, who are both cold (at the very least) and distributing more minutes to Smith, Quincey, or Ericsson who have all been intermittently dreadful.

I would say there are only 5 players or so who's loss would be worse. I still have faith, but if that final 10 minutes shows anything...